About This Item
The Importance of an Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
It is important to have all the facts?and nothing beats having a talk with your physician to decide which daily vitamin supplements are best for you. Chances are your doctor will be delighted that you are proactive about your wellness, and an Omega-3 dietary supplement is an excellent way to support heart and general health.* Add these Omega-3 fish oil softgels to your lineup of daily vitamins and supplements to round out your daily dosages.
Omega-3 supplements contain two types of long-chain fatty acids, called eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Our bodies do not make EPA or DHA on their own, so many find that dietary supplements are vital to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Omega-3s can be found in foods like oil-rich fish and seafood, as well as fortified foods and supplements. Omega-3 experts typically recommend at least two servings per week of fatty fish such as salmon or tuna. Those two weekly meals provide enough EPA and DHA to maintain your Omega-3 balance. However, many consumers may live in areas where fresh quality catches are not available year-round, or simply do not have a taste for seafood. On average, the typical American diet contains less than 100mg of EPA and DHA per day, which is well below the amount recommended by key global health organizations. EPA is particularly important, as it's been shown to help support heart and general health; Supplements and daily vitamins are a great way to ensure you're getting the nutrients your body needs.
Why Spring Valley Omega-3?
A quality supplement starts with high quality ingredients. The quality of Spring Valley Fish Oil is certified by leading industry groups.
- We only source fish from Friend of the Sea certified sustainable fisheries.
- Our Omega-3 Fish Oils meet and exceed rigorous standards for purity and quality set forth by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA (GOED), the European Commission, and the Norwegian Food Safety Authority
- Our Omega-3 softgels received the highest possible rating (5 stars) from IFOS, or the International Fish Oil Standard, which is a third-party testing and certification program for quality.
We also minimize oxidation throughout the manufacturing process to ensure catch-to-capsule freshness, and reduce the likelihood of undesirable aftertaste. Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil softgels are also enhanced with natural lemon flavoring to further reduce the occurrence of this unpleasant aftertaste.
Get Spring Valley Fish Oil at Walmart.com
Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil Softgels and other daily vitamins can be purchased at Walmart online or in-store. Spring Valley also provides 500mg DHA-only Omega-3 Fish Oil in lemon flavored softgels.
- Premium Omega-3 from Fish Oil Softgels that provide a high level of EPA, a key nutrient shown to support health*
- Small, easy-to-swallow lemon-flavored softgel, formulated for use with daily vitamins to support heart and general health
- Each Omega-3 EPA Fish Oil Softgel contains 500mg Omega-3 EPA
- Also available in 500mg Omega-3 DHA from Fish Oil Softgels
- Made with highly purified fish oil
- Promotes heart and general health*
- International Fish Oil Standards 5-Star rating for purity, potency, and freshness
- Made with fish oil sourced from Friend of the Sea® Certified sustainable fisheries
- Search for Spring Valley?s entire line of supplements and daily vitamins
Stop Use Indications: Stop use if you develop adverse reactions to this supplement
Health Concern: General Wellness
Active Ingredients: Fish Oil
Dosage: 1 pill per dose
Instructions: 2 Pills per day
Liquid Gel Capsule
Liquid Gel Capsule
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Gold / Yellow
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.98 x 1.98 x 4.11 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question