Customers also viewed these products
- $17.48 Was $18.44Save $0.96
- $5.94 Was $6.48Save $0.54
- $7.24 Was $8.44Save $1.20
- Reduced Price$9.99 List price $13.99Save $4.00
About this item
About this item
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids
- 1200 mg
- Promotes heart health
- Enteric coated - no fishy aftertaste
- Twin Pack, 300 softgels (150 ea)
Warning Text: If Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Healthcare Professional Before Taking This Product. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Cool Dry Place. Tightly Closed. Avoid Excessive Heat.
Ingredients: Fish Oil Blend, Gelatin, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, D-Sorbitol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Triethyl Citrate, Triacetin, Vanillin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Polysorbate 80. Contains: Fish (Anchovy, Cod, Jack, Mackerel, Sardine) and Soy.
Instructions: Suggested Use: Take One to Two Softgels Two Times Daily With A Meal.
Explore this item
|Form:||Tablets , PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Container Type:||Plastic Container|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.10 x 6.20 x 5.30 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 15 mg||5%|
|Protein 1 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- of the 1200 mg variety 18-22% is EPA (apprx 240 mg) and 9-12% is DHA (apprx 120 mg) At a cost of $7.00 per bottle (150 softgels) the cost per gram of EPA is about $0.20 . This compares favorably to $0.83 per gram of EPA for the Zone Omega 3 product.by Rhino0910/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each Softgel contains 360mg of EPA/DHA.by HelpPV7/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- That's a marketing term that is effectively gibberish. There is no "ester" in a fish or the oil, but there are some products that are marketed as "esterfied EPA" or "esterfied fish oil" which is essentially just chemically isolated EPA or DHA (which isn't generally as nutritional for the body). Any product that is listed as fish oil and has less than 80-90% of it as the EPA and/or DHA, it would not be the "esterfied" fish oil. ;-)by oldtimekid3/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not manufactured in ester form. It is manufactured in triglyceride form.by HelpPL2/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All shipments of fish oil must meet or exceed our stringent guidelines. Each lot must be accompanied with a Certificate of Analysis and must follow the CRN monograph for polychlorinated biphenyls, dioxins and heavy metals or the product is not released for manufacture. Fish oil does not contain more than 0.1mg/kg of mercury.by HelpPL8/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$9.48 List price $11.99Save $2.51
- Reduced Price$9.05 List price $10.09Save $1.04
- Reduced Price$8.30 List price $15.64Save $7.34
- Reduced Price$1.81 List price $2.59Save $0.78
- Reduced Price$11.15 List price $13.99Save $2.84
- Reduced Price$17.43 List price $23.58Save $6.15