Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets, 1000mcg, 150 pc, 2 ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.33 List price $9.98Save $1.65
- Reduced Price$4.71 List price $5.89Save $1.18
- Reduced Price$11.82 List price $16.89Save $5.07
- Reduced Price$14.45 List price $22.10Save $7.65
- Reduced Price$20.27 List price $24.32Save $4.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your daily dose of vitamin B12 with Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets. These time-release pills are designed to gradually dispense B12, an important vitamin for cell metabolism and healthy brain function. Many people do not get enough B12 in their diet. These vitamin B12 1000 mcg tablets can be added to a healthy, balanced diet to enhance cell health. Take Spring Valley Tablets, 150 count (Pack of 2), to help produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen in the blood.
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets:
- No gluten
- No added preservatives
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
Warning Text: If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using this product.
Ingredients: Other: Dextrose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose And Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily with a meal. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place at room temperature (59-86f) with lid tightly closed. For your protection, do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMT646283|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ONLY ONEby MY4HAPPYTAILS7/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If it's 100mcg you only need 1 per day, daily. that would be enough, if you get the 500mcg, then i would take 2 per day. it's best to just get the 1000mcg.by tinypeb698/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- One per day is good enough, and if you are taking multivitamin with B vitamins within that makes far above the daily requirements.by kLeesburg8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one a day is recommended with a balanced diet.by Pang8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- one a day...check with your doctor for dosage....you may need more or less. a blood test will show what you need to take.by dedicatedshopper888/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each pill is 1.7cm in length, .5cm in height, and width of .15cm.by HelpPL8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that big, average size pillby Kalongi8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- QUITE LARGEby MY4HAPPYTAILS8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $3.96 Was $4.88Save $0.92