Similar items in stock
- $3.96 Was $5.94Save $1.98
- $3.96 Was $4.88Save $0.92
- $3.96 Was $4.94Save $0.98
Spring Valley Milk Thistle Softgels, 250 mg, 90 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Milk Thistle Softgels:
- Naturally derived directly from milk thistle seeds
- No gluten
- No yeast
- No wheat
- No milk or milk derivatives
- No lactose
- No sugar
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Avoid This Product If You Are Allergic to Ragweed Or Daisy-Like Flowers. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age of 18. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxde, Color.
Instructions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take One (1) Softgel Two to Four Times Daily, Preferably With A Meal. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers.
|Form:||Tablets , PLASTIC BOTTLE|
|Container Type:||Plastic Container|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.98 x 1.98 x 4.32 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't believe they are gluten free, if they are it would say on the front. Might have to go to GNC. Or search for gluten free vitamins, might work better for you..by leiffer412/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product formula is gluten free at this time. We encourage our customers to always check the ingredients on the product label for the most up-to-date and accurate information, as formulas may change from time to time.by HelpPL4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's way cheaper and you don't have to go to the mall to get it.by Shamgar30310/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are unable to share the specific brand that our Private Label products compare to. However, we do guarantee our products. If you are not 100% happy with the product, please feel free to bring the remainder of the product and your receipt back to the store for a 100% refund.by HelpPL10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1000mg = 1gby smeagolette4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This milk thistle product does not standardize silymarin; however, it may naturally occur in the plant material. Since this is not a standardized product, silymarin is not listed on the label and therefore, we do not guarantee its amount.by HelpPL4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (14)Was this answer helpful?