Spring Valley Calcium Supplement 600 mg with Vitamin D, 250 ct Twinpack
Customers also considered
- $7.24 Was $8.44Save $1.20
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.71 List price $8.10Save $1.39
- Reduced Price$9.38 List price $11.04Save $1.66
- Reduced Price$8.11 List price $9.50Save $1.39
- Reduced Price$9.50 List price $12.84Save $3.34
- Reduced Price$11.04 List price $14.50Save $3.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Support your bone health with Spring Valley Calcium Supplement. This calcium supplement with Vitamin D is free of gluten, added preservatives, and artificial flavors, to make it a supplement that more people can benefit from. Taking a Vitamin D Calcium Supplement can especially help teen and young adult women who are at high risk of osteoporosis later in life. The Vitamin D in this Spring Valley Calcium Supplement improves the absorption of calcium. Approved by the U.S. Pharmacopeia, this calcium supplement with Vitamin D meets quality and potency requirements. This twin pack of Spring Valley Calcium Supplement includes two bottles, with 250 tablets in each bottle. Each tablet contains 600 mg of calcium.
Spring Valley Calcium Supplement with Vitamin D:
- Spring Valley calcium contains no gluten, no added preservatives and no artificial flavors
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium can help teen and young adult women, who are at high risk of osteoporosis later in life, maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis (Caucasian and Asian women are particularly at risk for osteoporosis)
- Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit
- Vitamin D in Spring Valley calcium improves the absorption of calcium
- Confirmed release: this dietary supplement is formulated per official U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) standards to meet quality and potency requirements
Stop Use Indications: Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Health Concern: Bone health
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Hypromellose, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide Color, Glycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Croscarmellose Sodium, Carnauba Wax, Cholecalciferol.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Coating [Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Modified Corn Starch, Polyethylene Glycol, Magnesium Trisilicate, Mica (Color), Titanium Dioxide, Dextrose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Mineral Oil, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Dextrin And Glycerin] And Magnesium Stearate. Contains Soy.
Dosage: 1 TABLET
Instructions: Suggested use: as a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets daily with a meal. For best results, take one (1) tablet twice daily with meals.; As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains soy|
|Form:||Capsules , Tablets|
|Container Type:||Plastic bottles|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.06 x 6.12 x 5.47 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Calcium||as Calcium Carbonate 1.2 g (1200mg) 120% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D||as Cholecalciferol 800IU 200% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product provides 800IU of Vitamin D per tablet.by HelpPL7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800 IU.by dj491/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 600 mg of vitamin D per tablet.by CommunityAnswer6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains 800IU of vitamin D per tablet.by HelpPL8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, this product is made with Calcium Carbonate.by HelpPL9/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- carbonateby mjk251710/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is as calcium carbonate.by msindependence10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Spring Valley Calcium 600 with vitamin D does contain calcium carbonate.by PVHelp11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Each tablet has 600 mg of calcium and 400 IU of Vitamin D, so two tablets will give you 1200 mg of calcium and 800 IU of Vitamin D.by dj491/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Caltrate® 600+D3 PLUS Minerals (purple bottle). Each tablet is 600 mg & 800 IU. One or two a day. The only one that does have these doses without buying two different pills. I'm to take 1600 IU and have checked every brand combos out there.by maryebt8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately there is no way to get 600 mg of calcium and 800 IU of Vitamin D. Either 1 tablet can be taken for 600 mg of calcium and 400 IU of Vitamin D or 2 caplets which will give 1200 mg of calcium and 800 IU of vitamin D.by HelpPL6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?