Spring Garden Braided Rug Pink Multi
Customers also considered
- from $39.99
- from $21.71
- from $19.92
- from $43.64
- $31.40 Was $36.00Save $4.60
- $63.03 Was $72.00Save $8.97
- $13.40 Was $17.54Save $4.14
- Reduced Price$51.79 List price $74.29Save $22.50
- from $54.99
- Rollbackfrom $9.05
- from $21.36
- Reduced Price$51.76 List price $74.29Save $22.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Color:||Pink , Multicolor|
|Rug Size:||3' x 5'|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.00 x 36.00 x 0.50 Inches|
|Size:||3 x 5|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is all shades of pink including a little red, blue, green. It is very pretty and lightweight but good quality. The colors are brighter than the computer picture.by StockPot3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two shades of pink, lt blue and darker blue, light green and a sage green, and a pale yellow. Very pretty.by girlgenius3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our rug has pink, light green, yellow, white, baby blue, darker blue, lilac. Really nice pastel colors.by smilesagent4u3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes overall pink with three different shades if pink but it isn't over powering because it has two shades of yellow, blue & green so very versatile to match just about any bedspread and or curtain.by MidNoWhere3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main colors are pink, blue, yellow and green. The picture online looks like there might be red, but my rug has no red in it. There is also a bit of white, purple, and orange (Where the colors change from one color to the next. Hope this helps :)by LuvsAGoodValue8/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is blue,green yellow and orange, all the colors work great together!!!by BostonSavyMom1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This rug has blue, green and yellow in it also. Very prettyby rugshopping12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is primarily pink (various shades) with blues, a soft minty green and yellow.by 2009Lolagirl12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is predominantly pink--a very pretty shade too. You are correct that there is light green, yellow and blue. They are very pastel in shade (except the blue is a little brighter) but all in all, it is exquisite!by jennbee12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is mostly pink, but not overwhelmly so. It also has some light green, light blue, white and yellow. I feel that it would go well with any little girl's decor.by kboney293/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if you add it to your cart, and then view it, it says Capelby SameOldNew1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's USA rugsby 2009Lolagirl3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Vacuum regularly. Do not shake or beat the rug since this treatment could damage it. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge. Remove any grease spots with ordinary dry cleaning solvents. Professional or "in home" periodic cleanings using the power spray-extraction carpet cleaning method are recommended. Allow to dry flat on the floor. Clean one side at a time and allow it to dry before reversing to clean the other side.by Capel Rugs Service1/29/2016Written by a verified representative from Capel Rugs ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?