SportRack SR7095 Skyline XL Roof-Mount Cargo Box, 18-Cubic Feet, Black (Assembly Required)
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$39.98 List price $99.95Save $59.97
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SportRack SR7095 Skyline XL Roof Mount Cargo Box (**Assembly Required**) expands your vehicle's storage space while traveling. Constructed of UV resistant, high density polyethylene this durable cargo box offers 18-cubic feet of storage space, passenger side-openings and (2) locking hatches for added security. The cargo box mounts directly to most factory cross bars, Thule square load bars and round crossbars with a maximum diameter of 4-inches. With the included U-bolt set, it tightens on the crossbars with threaded hand knobs. With a weight capacity of 110-pounds, this cargo box measures 55-inches (L) by 41-inches (H) by 14-inches (W) and weighs 30-pounds.
The SportRack SR7095 Skyline XL Roof Mount Cargo Box comes with a limited lifetime warranty. SportRack, a brand of the Thule Group, offers a vast array of multi-sport roof rack systems and accessories, hitch-mounted products, cargo boxes and truck-mounted racks for the active family looking for quality products at a great value.
SportRack SR7095 Skyline XL Roof-Mount Cargo Box, 18-Cubic Feet, Black (Assembly Required):
- Gives you extra storage room that will free up space
- Made from UV-resistant, high-density polyethylene
- 18-cubic-feet of storage space
- Easy to install
- Fits on most factory crossbars, as well as other round and square bars with a 4" diameter
- Convenient side openings for easy access
- Two locking hatches for added security
- U-bolt set tightens on the crossbars with threaded hand knobs
- Can be easily removed and stored away when not in use
- Dimensions: 55" (L) x 41" (H) x 14" (W)
- Weight: 30-pounds
- Weight capacity: 110-pounds
- Model# SR7095
- For any SportRack product fit questions, please refer to Fit Guide below
- For any additional fit clarification or product related questions, please call SportRack Customer Service at 800-238-2388 before purchase
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||55.00 x 41.00 x 14.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes.by Boruch8/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby robbedinTX6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not 100% although pretty close. If you are traveling and there is driving rain there could be some water splashed from the car roof into the mounting hardware holes. I would protect the contents with tarp or plastic bags if there is a chance of rain.by SportRack17/5/2016Written by a verified representative from SportRack1Was this answer helpful? (35) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO...bag everything!by EastCoastTraveler7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in this SportRack product. No, this cargo box is not waterproof. It is weather resistant, but over time water can get in and puddle. We recommend that if you know you will be using the box in bad weather that you pack anything you can't afford to get wet in a plastic bag. Thank you.by SportRack16/14/2015Written by a verified representative from SportRack1Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the SportRack Vista XL Mount Cargo Box(18 cubic feet) and the SportRack SR709 Skyline XL Roof Mount Cargo Box (18 cubic
- The difference is the shape and color of the products.by CommunityAnswer7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in this SportRack product. The main difference is the color and that the Skyline requires assembly, while the Vista does not. Thanks.by SportRack16/12/2016Written by a verified representative from SportRack1Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?