Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $17.00
- Rollbackfrom $24.65
- Rollbackfrom $19.99
- from $32.99
- Rollback Clearancefrom $24.00
- Rollbackfrom $29.00
- from $49.00
Spongebob Bubble Surprise Twin/Full Comforter
About this item
About this item
The SpongeBob Bubble Surprise Twin/Full Comforter will make a great addition to your child's room. The primary color of the comforter is blue and your child will appreciate the graphics in bright colors that show Sponge Bob and Patrick floating in bubbles on the bottom of the seas. The fabric is 100 percent polyester which gives the comforter a durable characteristic. The twin/full comforter measures 72 by 86 inches. The twin/full comforter can be machine washed in large capacity commercial washing machine and tumble dried at low setting. Ironing is not recommended.
SpongeBob Bubble Twin/Full Comforter:
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 11.50 x 17.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ML118C|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- I ordered mine at walmart.com spongebob sheets and they are very niceby Mandii20123/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the ones for my daughter's room on here back around the first of January. They should still be selling them.by msweet96783/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this comforter for my son's full size bed & I think it works better for the full size. It's perfect! :)by JBixler6/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would lay across the top of the bed but would not hang over any on the sides.by msweet96783/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to order sheet set seperate...Wal-mart was cheaper than all other web sites.by PastorsWifey12/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no pillow case just comforter dont know about canadaby toyaboo2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?