I had my grandkids open this early at our family Christmas party and it kept everyone busy while we got dinner ready. A very clever idea for a game: kids answering adult questions and parents answering kids questions. My grandkids love winning, especially when it means besting adults.
Beat the Parents, Family Board Game of Kids Vs. Parents with Wacky Challenges (Edition May Vary)
Arrives by Fri, Aug 14
In stock at Fremont, 40580 Albrae St
About This Item
- HEAD-TO-HEAD FAMILY BOARD GAME: Beat the Parents brings kids and parents together as they compete against each other in trivia and challenges to become household champions! The first team to make it across the game board wins!
- WACKY CHALLENGES: Teams have to compete in fun and wild challenges, like flying paper airplanes, showing off dance moves and making animal noises! Challenges require one player from each team to face-off, or both teams to compete. The winner gets to move ahead!
- KIDS VS. GROWN-UPS: Bragging rights are up for grabs in this fun-filled family trivia game! Kids and parents will have a ton of fun answering tricky questions and completing the silly challenges.
- Beat the Parents is the ultimate kids vs. parents family board game for 4 plus players, aged 6 and up. Become the undisputed champion with Beat the Parents!
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Spin Master Games
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Spin Master Ltd
Gave this game to son and his family and they really are enjoying it.
Board Game Fun
Easy to follow. Elementary age kids can follow and play easily! Fun for my husband and I too. Great Family night game.
beat the parents
my daughter was excited when she saw this game. They are going to play it Christmas day. Thanks!
fun family time
this is a great game that is challenging for parents and kids.
My husband and I played with our two daughters 21 and 16. They knew a lot more about the adult world than we knew about theirs. It was very fun and didn't take too long to play.
Christmas gift for our grandkids. We call it Beat The Grandparents...It was fun
Needs more questions
Though the game was pretty decent to first couple of times we played it, it grew old fast. Many of the questions are repeated on different cards and after a couple of games we all including the kids knew the answers by heart.
The concept is there but it shouldnt be for kids 6 years old. The questions that the kids were supposed to read were too hard for them to read. Many of the questions I as an adult didnt know. Some of the questions gave the wrong answers too. So theyre not even accurate. The challenges were not fun either. This game has potential but didnt make the cut. Maybe weâll play when the kids are older since the questions werent even readable.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question