Similar items in stock
Spider-Man Slumber Bag
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spider-Man Slumber Bag:
- Delightful kid's character designs
- Convenient carry bag for easy transport
- Soft, pillow-like cushioning
- Closure type: side zipper
- Outer material: polyester
- Fill material: polyester
- For kids ages 3 and up
- Product dimensions: 52"L x 30"W x 3"H
- In-bag dimensions: 15"L x 9"W x 9"H
|Manufacturer Part Number:||29269WC|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but it's very thin & could possibly rip.by ELISMOTHER3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- being made of polyester (inside andout) I would say yes. Ours have not been used often enough to warrant a washing yet, but I won't hesitate to although I don't think I will dry it in the dryer unless on low.by nanasunrise2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i washed it and dried on on lowby dovey11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm going to give it a try tomorrow, but it doesn't look hopeful.. read my review..the top layer is like plastic..I wont put it in my dryer. This is the WORST sleeping bag I have EVER seen in my life. My son doesn't even like it.by fallenjade1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's small and thin, and made out of nylon, like the windbreakers. the coldest I think would be in the high 40's to mid 50's.by SHELLLS4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$29.00 Was $49.97Save $20.97
- $31.69 Was $35.24Save $3.55
- $49.97 List price $54.97Save $5.00
- from $19.97
- $20.69 Was $22.65Save $1.96
- $47.32 List price $74.99Save $27.67
- $36.25 Was $39.21Save $2.96
- Rollback$9.99 Was $16.03Save $6.04