Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$51.91 List price $68.22Save $16.31
- Reduced Price$48.01 List price $62.54Save $14.53
- Reduced Price$464.29 List price $603.60Save $139.31
- Reduced Price$109.97 List price $169.45Save $59.48
- Reduced Price$125.90 List price $179.93Save $54.03
- Reduced Price$96.31 List price $130.15Save $33.84
- Reduced Price$86.80 List price $132.18Save $45.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Spectrum Round Dining Table, which measures 28", can bring your home a classic, long-lasting way to enjoy your meals. It has a simple design that is made to fit in a variety of places. The round modern dining table has a pedestal crafted from metal for maximum durability and stability.
Spectrum 29" Round Dinning Table with Metal Leg:
- Winsome dining table
- Round, 28" in diameter
- MDF tabletop
- Metal leg
- Easy assembly
- Modern aesthetic
|Finish:||Silver , Black|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||93729|
|Home Decor Style:||Modern|
|Features:|| Material: Composite Wood / Metal |
*Color Finish: Black / Metal
*Assembly Required: Yes
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.50 x 28.74 x 28.74 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- #93729 is a 28.74" round dining table at 29.5" in height.by WinsomeExpert10/1/2016Written by a verified representative from WinsomeExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are 28.7 L x 28.7 W x 29.5 H inches.by CommunityAnswer4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think you can. The pedestal bar connects from the base and the top, underneath the table. But, you would have to cut it from the top because the base tapers in. Hope this helps.by ReadMe9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?