Last answer: February 24, 2017
1. I received my Full size frame August 2015. As of today, February 24, 2017 - I can not remember hearing any squeaking plus the frame is still holding up nicely. And I love being able to put boxes, etc. underneath my bed.
2. I received my Full size frame August 2015. As of today, February 24, 2017 - I can not remember hearing any squeaking plus the frame is still holding up nicely. And I love being able to put boxes, etc. underneath my bed.
If there has been any squeaking, I guess it was not enough to bother me - I just can not remember any
3. Mine squeaked and creaked after 7 months of use too, same with one of the answerers here. I guess that's just the longevity of the product.
4. Yes it squeaks! I've tried tightening the bolts more than once and even using WD-40 but nothing helps.
5. Mine does not. I have a twin and no noise whatsoever
6. No it did not squeak and is the best bed frame I've ever owned. It folds after use or during a move. The assembly is very easy. The height is perfect for allowing the deep storage drawers underneath. Worth it!
7. I purchased my queen frame last November and feared a squeak. I haven't heard one yet, and we are CONSTANTLY in and out of the bed (my husband and I AND our two toddlers). Make sure the frame is fully extended and you should be fine.
8. Mine squeaks with any little turn. I can't sneak away to the restroom with my toddler waking up. Gonna try the felt pads for the feet of the frame. I have hard wood floors.
9. My twin frame developed a squeak and in looking at it further i found where the folding legs attach to the frame there is a small bolt with a nut at the pivot point. The nut was very tight and was evidently causing the joint to bind thus squeaks. I loosened the nut a little to loosen and relax the joint, easy fix and no more squeaks.
11. This bed does not squeak at all and is also very durable and sturdy.
13. LOL my son asked that too but it has not so far,,, if it did I would put plastic like garbage bags yo to toss on floor under it spray wd40 or some sort of silicone spray the lay old sheet down over top of spring frame so to not stain mattress eventually you can remove old sheet save if you need again I would use fitted so it says in place no biggy. My kids say no noise really.
14. NO but poorly made, dont buy
15. I doubt it. Ours doesn't and it doesn't have the flex to squeak.
16. We have only had it for a couple of weeks (in a twin size), but no squeaks yet.
17. the Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame makes absolutely no noise at all, no matter what type of mattress you use on it and no matter the weight imposed on it. My oldest granddaughter 15 yrs. old at 157 lbs,, my four smaller grandchildren wieghing over 110 lbs together jumping around and myself at 160 lbs. all on the bed together and no noise at all...and I have an air mattress on it!!!!! I am purchasing more for other family members. Go for it, you won't regret it!!!!
18. No... and if it does try w40
19. It is designed to prevent squeaking but remember squeaking noise is not cover by the warranty. Mine started to squeak after about 7 months of use.
21. It might, but just make sure the wing nuts are tightened enough, and use the felt stick on pads on the bottom of the legs, stopped all squeaks on my queen frame. Takes about 10 mins. to do it and you don't even have to take the mattress off fully, just move it sideways to get to the middle inner legs.
22. No, this bed frame is designed to prevent squeaking sounds.