Came out amazing!
About This Item
South Shore City Life 48" Wall Mounted TV Stand, Multiple Colors:
- This Wall Mounted TV Stand has straight lines and neutral finish that go well with any type of décor
- Features 4 open storage spaces perfect for electronic devices, including 2 adjustable shelves that can support a weight up to 10 pounds
- 2 lateral open spaces for CDs, DVDs and video games
- Features a hole for easy and convenient wire management
- Includes metal hanging system for mounting TV stand firmly on wall (must be securely attached to a stud)
- Not designed to hold a TV (top can support up to 25 lbs)
- Fastening device for hanging TV on wall not included
- Read the assembly instructions for more information about installation
- Manufactured from eco-friendly laminated particle board
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Complete assembly required by 2 adults (tools not provided)
- Available in various colors
- 5-year quality guarantee
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause: cancer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Good quality easy to assemble very cool look
Just what we were looking for.
The product looks clean and modern, leaves the area looking less cluttered. Wish the brackets on the back were a little stronger, there is a lot of weight on this unit and it needs to be strong. But I still do love the looks. For the price you can't go wrong. We had a glass wall mounted shelf which was always dusty and dirty.
Great product for such a low price!
Takes about an hour to assemble and hang. I read other reviews about this product, and almost decided against it. BUT: now I'm glad I got it. Yes it is made of particle board. And YES you do have to assemble it. And because it's particle board, it is heavy, and must be mounted as directed. It's not difficult, and if done properly, will work absolutely fine. But, the assembly of this product is no worse than most any other comparable product. However, because it hangs on the wall, and just doesn't stand on it's own, does make it a little time consuming in mounting. AND, you have got to mount this product as it was designed to be mounted: which means it's mounts MUST BE SCREWED INTO WALL STUDS. NOTE: Nylon wall anchors mounted in sheet rock to accept wall screws, WILL NOT HOLD THIS. So, if you decide you like how it looks and want to buy it, make sure your able to, or have it mounted as designed, and you'll be fine. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE PRODUCT. SUITS MY DECOR TO A TEE!
Not to bad... could be better
The product as a whole is perfect for what I am using it for. The quality is a bit under but all in all not to bad once it was put together and hung on the wall. I did like others had to drill new holes because it would not line up other wise. Not a huge problem. The only real complaint I had were the moveable shelves. The holes did not line up, they were predrilled in the wrong spots.
The product looked very nice on the website but was made entirely of particleboard and held together very poorly. The whole point for me in ordering this was the ease of not having to make my own. I wound out having to deadbolt it to the wall as the wall mounting system left much to be desired. Also every surface you do not see in the picture is unfinished so be warry if you plan on mounting this at a hight where the bottom is visible. I still need to do a few tweaks to get it as tight as I wanted it as the latching system is not as sturdy as it could have been. All in all it looks nice but if you like functionality and stability be ready for a lot more do it yourself work then the instructions provide. In my opinion had they steared away from all the fancy dials and fixtures to put it together and just pre-drilled screw holes they would have been doing everyone a favor.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question