I used the console in my media room under the flat screen that's hung on the wall. Although I mounted it on the wall myself you may want to get a 2nd person to help. It weighs about 70 lbs & is awkward for one person. Be careful when mounting so as to not scratch the top part that touches the wall. Ease of assembly, good construction, price & clean lines. There were no four letter words used in the assembly of this piece.
South Shore Agora 56" Wide Wall Mounted Media Console, Multiple Finishes
Arrives by Fri, Aug 14
Or get it by Fri, Aug 14 with faster delivery
About This Item
South Shore Agora Wall-Mounted TV Stand For TVs up to 56", Multiple Finishes:
- Fits a flat panel TV up to 56"
- Can hold up to 165 lb total weight
- Sliding door means you can choose the configuration of your open and hidden storage spaces
- 6 storage spaces separated by 2 adjustable shelves
- Rounded corners for more safety
- Space in back for passing cords through, simple, effective cord management
- Console hangs on wall, so floor is less cluttered
- Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
- Box dimensions: 61.88"L x 18.5"D x 4.5"H
- Product dimensions: 56.25"L x 17.25"D x 12"H
- Assembled product weighs 70 lbs
- Includes metal hanging system for mounting TV stand firmly on wall (must be securely attached to a stud)
- Fastening device for hanging TV on wall and other accessories not included
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
- Packaging has been tested and is certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment
- Made in Canada with non-toxic laminated particleboard
- 5-year limited warranty
- Any product-related questions? Contact South Shore's customer service, available 7/7: 1 800 290-0465, or visit www.southshorefurniture.com
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause: cancer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Great Value, Aesthetically Pleasing, and Functional!!
We wanted a floating media console and this was the best value we found after researching online and in stores. The set-up can be tricky but with a stud finder and an extra set of hands...you'll be in good shape! We traced in light pencil the studs so it made it easier to figure out where it needed to go to be centered on the wall AND be in the studs. We have had it up for a week now and it works great. We can even turn on the roku and use the remote with the door closed. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Stellar product... Great purchase.
Looks good even with traditional decor
Bought this for our living/tv room which has a traditional feel. The fireplace in the room is centered and we wanted that to remain the focal point. This blends nicely in the room and actually works well with the traditional decor and does not feel too contemporary. It is sturdy and was easy to put together and install with two people. I receive a lot of compliments on it. It's also nice to have the floor space available to store plugs under it for additional seating.
Beautiful and functional design
Nicely designed, not too difficult to assemble and install (it takes two fairly robust adults, though) and very functional. We installed it below a wall-mounted LED TV with the wires hidden in the wall and the external sound bar atop this console and bass unit below. All the wires are hidden from view, mainly because of the design of this console. Assembly was easy; we just followed the enclosed instructions. Installing it, post assembly, required two people with some strength. We love the gentle curve of the top edge, so it doesn't look like a "box"...nice!
Hardest thing I've ever put together
I really wanted to give this 5 stars but I just cant. Not only was it so tough to put together but the top pannel came damaged. Theres an expresso touch up pen that comes with but the more you color the more the wood flakes off. For $200 I would have hoped it wasnt damaged right out of the box. I'd return it, but I'd never get back the 4 hours it took my mom and I to put together. Overall it's a nice shelf, the design was just what I wanted, just wish the material was a better quality. I would not reccommend this.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question