South Bend Ready To Fish 136-Piece 3 Tray Tackle Box
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.26 List price $20.99Save $10.73
- Reduced Price$28.95 List price $32.95Save $4.00
- Clearance$10.69 List price $21.99Save $11.30
- Clearance$10.71 List price $21.99Save $11.28
- Clearance$12.61 List price $25.99Save $13.38
- Reduced Price$11.14 List price $15.17Save $4.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get ready for your next adventurous fishing expedition with the South Bend Ready to Fish 136-Piece 3-Tray Tackle Box. It comes with an assortment of accessories and lures, ensuring that you are prepared for whatever comes your way. It includes a float, jig heads, split shots and bait-holder hooks. Also included in the kit are a poly stringer, curl tail worms, tail grubs and other tools. Sporting a compact and lightweight build, the South Bend tackle box allows you to store and organize your fishing accessories effortlessly. All of the items come neatly arranged in three trays for easy access. With this one item, you will have everything you need to spend the day reeling in your biggest catch. With so many useful accessories, the Ready to Fish tackle box also makes a great gift for those die-hard fishing enthusiasts in your life.
Keep it with your gear or in your boat and get ready to take on even the biggest of fish.
South Bend Ready To Fish 136-Piece 3-Tray Tackle Box
- The Ready to Fish tackle box has 136 accessories that are organized in 3 trays
- Tackle kit includes:
- 3 assorted floats
- 1 1/8 oz. jig head -3 jig heads
- 1 1/4 oz. jig head
- 7 split shot
- 1 6' poly stringer
- 30 size 2 baitholder hooks
- 2 6" curl tail worms
- 2 3" curl tail grubs
- 2 4" curl tail grubs
- 31 size 4 baitholder hooks
- 31 size 6 baitholder hooks
- 1 hook disgorger
|Features:||PanFish/Crappie , Bass , Walleye , Catfish|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 34.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they have some plastic square chips to adjust the way one would likeby TheOneWhoSubmitsToTheOne8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they go one place - and one place only.by campercouple8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kinda, there are these tiny plastic squares you have to cut Out and place them in the slots. Whereas some of the dividers Are made into the plastic trays.by Mikemikesbabe5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has some dividers that could be from large to medium and small.by Wateke6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some of them are. Kit also has racks for keeping hooks and leaders.by redkcir6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's organized pretty well after you Cut the plastic pieces apart and stick Them in the slots.. The trays are flimsy And made of cheap plastic.by Mikemikesbabe11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a standard tray set up. Trays lift up and over to the side. Most are the same size (about 1.5" by 6) with a divider you install. Also has a place on the top rack to store hooks on leaders.by redkcir4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside of the tackle box that I ordered has 3 organizers. Very well put together for the price.by GETSLOSTDRIVING11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- hi i got this for my husband and yes it is very well organized he loves itby jjaamomma11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by redkcir12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby IllinoisBob12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very little mostly freshby andsin52412/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby tjensen12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?