South Bay Board Co. 7' Blue Ruccus Soft Top Surfboard, Leash & Fins
Arrives by Thu, Aug 13
About This Item
What Is This?
7' Soft Top Surfboard - We designed and tested this shape until we had the perfect 7’ foamie for incredibly fun surfing with a Soft-Top Surfboard. We focus on pure performance in the Ruccus Soft-Top Surfboard with our unique shape and added multiple features to make it incredibly durable compared to your standard soft-top surfboard. A perfect soft-top surfboard for epic foamie fun board surfing sessions that will make all levels of surfing love the 7’ Ruccus.
What Are The Specs?
84” long x 22” wide x 2.85” thick - The 7’ Ruccus Soft-Top Surfboard is a 7’ long, 22” wide surfboard with a slim pinched in squash tail with rubber bumper (for sharper turns and safe vertical storage), Compressed Finger Print Textured IXPE Foam Deck (No Wax needed), Hand Tapered Rails, Beginner Friendly Nose Rocker to prevent nose diving, Slight Tail Rocker for added release in your turns, AND our Bottom Deck Features a Slick HDPE surface with a full Double Concave shaved from the nose to the tail. Our 7’ Ruccus Soft-Top Surfboard is made through a Mold and Vacuum Sealed strengthening process, NOT cheap heat laminated. The 7’ Ruccus has a Double Concave Bottom Deck with a Cross-Hatch Impact Threading - helps absorb direct impacts and disperse them evenly. The EPS Foam Closed Cell Core Will NOT take on water & has 3 Stringers (2 Full Length Hand Resined Wooden Stringers + 1 2/3 Length Fiberglass Center Rod ). PVC Lined Fin Holes. IXPE Compressed Finger Print Textured Foam Deck. We added a hands free Heat Release Valve and PVC line fin holes to prevent any unwanted water entry.
What Is Included?
The purchase of one 7’ The Ruccus Soft-Top Surfboard will include the Surfboard, the 7’ Rishu Surfboard Leash, and a complete Soft-Top Surfboard Screw-In Fin Set (3 Thruster Plastic Screw In Fins, 5 Fins Screws, and 1 Leash Plug Screw) || Package Options will also include 1 Stomp Pad, 1 Set of Surfboard Paint Pens, and 1 7’ Hele Surfboard Bag. The fins are easily attached with a coin and the leash comes with a leash string to attach your leash to the leash plug on your surfboard.
Who Is This For?
Rider Weight Range:
Beginner Surfer <—> Casual Wave Ripper
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Use your 7' Ruccus Surfboard risk free for up to 30 Days & Love it or Return it back to us (re-stocking fee applies).We keep returns super easy and handle your shipping needs, keeping the process stress free and as fast as possible. Our Soft Top Surfboards are made with only the best quality, specifically sourced materials. We pride ourselves on providing the best designed, highest quality, & best performing soft top surfboards on the market at an unbeatable value.The 7' Ruccus is designed to be a great entry level surfboard for younger, smaller beginner to learn to surf with. BUT, we also designed the shape to be a perfect go-to small wave funboard for those who are no longer beginners.
PleaseContact Uswith any questions you might have. We are here to be as informativeand as helpful to you as we possibly can!
- 84” long x 22” wide x 3” thick - 49 liters of volume - Weighs13 pounds. Removable tri-fin thruster fin system included, rounded edges for safety. Also includes the Gold Coast Surfboards' Leash Plug Screw.
- The Perfect beginner board for the smaller surfer looking for a great board to learn and develop on. Incredibly fun in smaller waves, all the benefits of a buoyant foam board combined with the high performance thanks to it's unique shape and material design.
- Suggested beginner rider weight up to150 pounds, experienced rider weight 190 pounds
- HIGHLY durable and user friendly soft foam board, vacuum molded fiberglass epoxy construction
- Fast slick double reinforced HDPE double concave hull, with cross hatch integrated mesh for extra strength and durability. Provides excellent glide while cushioning for bumps and offering impressive knock resistance.
South Bay Board
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
84.00 x 22.00 x 2.85 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question