Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.69
- $54.33 Was $60.04Save $5.71
Sony Walkman Car Charging Adapter
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$36.85 List price $48.04Save $11.19
- Reduced Price$20.89 List price $25.07Save $4.18
- Reduced Price$29.45 List price $46.49Save $17.04
- Reduced Price$30.59 List price $48.95Save $18.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you're always on the move, the Sony Walkman Car Charging Adapter is just what you need. Its compact, sleek design utilizes a standard cigarette lighter connection, suitable for use in any car. It is compatible with both Sony S-series or A-series Walkmans. You can either use your device as you're on the move or charge it up. The Sony car adapter also allows you to output the audio to the vehicle itself. Listen to your music via an FM transmitter, car stereo input or cassette adapter. This MP3 player car adapter is all you need to make sure your entertainment never runs out of power.
Sony Walkman Car Charging Adapter:
- Suitable for all standard vehicle cigarette lighters
- MP3 player car adapter is compatible with Sony S-series and A-series Walkmans
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Compatible Devices:||Sony Walkman|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DCCNWC1|
|Features:||Warranty: 1 Year , Charge to walkman using cigarette lighter socket , Easy connection with WM-PORT(22 pin)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.70 x 1.00 x 8.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If this is plugged into the car, will i be able to play the songs from my mp3 player and hear it on my car speakers?
- This product is only a charger that allows you to charge your mp3 player in the car instead of charging it through the usb port on your computer. In order to hear the music on your car speakers you need a cable to plug into your car's aux output or an fm transmitter.by Ihave1boy1girl1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What do I plug into the audio output to be able to hear my mp3 player from my car speakers?
- If your car has an aux output, there is a cable you can buy that looks like a headphone jack on both ends. If you don't then you can get an fm transmitter. It plugs into your mp3 player and sends the music to your fm radio.by Ihave1boy1girl8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$14.70 List price $17.64Save $2.94
- Clearance$15.12 List price $18.14Save $3.02
- $5.32 Was $5.99Save $0.67