Customers also viewed these products
Sony USB 2.0 Cable Pack (PS3 / PSP)
Consider these popular products
- $3.37 Was $5.56Save $2.19
- $2.88 Was $4.93Save $2.05
- Rollback$6.46 Was $8.50Save $2.04
- $5.00 Was $5.60Save $0.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sony USB 2.0 Cable Pack PS3/PSP
USB 2.0 cable is used to recharge the SIXAXIS wireless controller or connect your PSP (PlayStation Portable) system to your PLAYSTATION 3 system.
|Video Game Platform:||Universal|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0|
|Accessories Included:||Cables & Adapters|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 3.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can use it on your computer. It is a Micro USB so it will work with other things that use Micro USB. I use it with my mp3 player and it works just fine.by jellyjelly812/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can use this cable for anything that accepts a mini usb plug.by jsellis017/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not. it only plugs into the controllers. one end is usb, the other is a little thing specific for the controller.by An anonymous customer7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can hook it to a laptop or PC, it will charge your PS3 controller or even your PSP device as well as some cell phones, camcorders etc. if your concerned about voltage issues in charging other devices the device you are charging tells the computer via the USB connection what its unique requierments are. this item however is NOT an HDMI cable although it does look similar, the smaller end of the cord is what's called mini-USB, hope this helps though its a little late after your question was submittedby Zzaxoff4/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?