I have another Sony player , DVD , I bought this and hooked it up , I couldn't believe how fast this player is , turn it on and the movie is available like right now ! I have mine set for full screen , I couldn't be happier , I would like to see the screen come up "Blu-ray player" but I think that is a standby screen , I have figured out how to get that to come up but no movie , so I am sure it is a standby screen , yes , I don't know the whole player .....Yet ! I'm learning .
About This Item
Sony Streaming Blu-ray Disc Player with Built-in Wi-Fi - BDP-S3700
- Stream from your favorite apps in Full HD: Access various streaming services and enjoy endless entertainment including movies, TV shows, music and more from your favorite apps.
- Cast content from your smart device to your TV: With Miracast screen mirroring technology you can mirror the screen of you Android compatible mobile devices to your TV.
- Enjoy Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD, and upscale your DVDs to near HD quality: Watch the latest Blu-ray Disc movies in Full High Definition quality, for depth and image clarity far exceeding that of DVD. The BDP-S3700 also upscales your standard definition DVDs to near HD resolution, so you can enjoy astonishing detail for all of your favorite movies.
- Easy navigation with a customizable user-friendly interface: Finding apps and features is quick and simple with a graphical user interface. Browse on your TV screen with easy-to-navigate panels?content is divided into featured apps on one side and your favorite apps on the other. Everything is neatly organized and quick to launch.
- Super Quick Start gets you watching faster: With Quick Start mode and Fast Loading, it takes less than 1 second to boot up your Blu-ray Disc player. You?ll be able to get to the action quicker with even interactive discs loading in as little as 30 seconds once the tray is closed. If you?re not watching Blu-ray, you can launch internet content even faster, too.
- Enjoy your videos, photos and digital music with USB connectivity: Easily display your videos and photos on your TV or listen to your digital music by simply connecting your USB storage device to the Blu-ray player?s front USB slot.
- Dolby TrueHD for sound as the director intended: Enjoy peerless audio quality with Dolby TrueHD, which delivers lossless sound across movies and music. By reproducing sound identical to original studio masters, it offers unparalleled audio fidelity for Blu-ray Discs, DVDs and downloaded content.
Explore this item
Blu Ray & DVD Player Type
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Sony BDP-S3700 Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi
|1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
works as should
received this item in a nicely packed box that was in good shape. When I opened it I found a badly crushed box containing the dvd player and wondered if it would be damaged. Almost took it back to the store that way but needed to put it to use. it is working at this time so must be a tough little thing. Very surprised Walmart would ship such a damaged box. Remember the outside box was undamaged. Very surprised they would pack such a damaged box at the warehouse may think twice about online and Walmart.
I am very happy with this Blu-ray Player.It's much better,than my last one.I really like the feature it has,of giving a short trailer,of what you'll be watching,instead of just reading it.Also,it lets you skip the musical intro,to the movie, if you choose to.
Got it for my parents, nothing special here, it plays Blu-ray discs, youtube and Netflix. All the other apps are ancient and nobody uses them. No way to get new apps, no support for PS now as was advertised, no spotify, Hulu or disney plus. Guess will have to stick to Roku for everything but disks
Disappointed that this is a product Sony would manufacture, never worked properly does not stay connected to wi fi even with a strong signal would drop streaming service repeatedly. It is an unusable product
Useless Piece of Plastic
Whatever you do, save yourself the hassle and donât purchase this product!!! My dvd player will literally take upwards of 20 tries to even get into Netflix to watch anything. When I turn it on I will have to re-enter my wifi passwords and itâll shut off multiple times during this ending up with me doing it again. Then, once it miraculously gets past that step and allows me into the Netflix app to enter my passwords, itâll shut off numerous more times leading me to restart the process. To use this thing it takes over an hour for me to even get it to want to work!! Then itâll shut off in the middle of watching something!! Oh but thatâs not all... Sonyâs customer service throughout all of this has been awful. They agreed there was a problem with the product but when it comes to getting it fixed, replaced, or refunded itâs like pulling teeth. From a prior diehard Sony fan, take my word and save yourself the trouble. Also, enjoy my photo of this device after in the middle of the climatic part of my movie it shut off and now refuses to let me back onto Netflix!
Great product but died!
I bought this DVD player in November and it worked great. I have since used it a few times and it no longer will turn on or accept power. Within the first year of owning it I hope I will get a refund/replacement from Sony due to the warranty!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question