Just purchased it at BB, brought it home, connected my speakers, paired the Bluetooth feature and connected to Spotify in minutes. Amazingly simple ... sound is terrific, plenty of power to make my Elac's ring. I bought this after struggling with another brand that begins and ends with O, returned that one and I couldn't be happier with the sound and simplicity of this unit. Now I have to repurchase all the vinyl i gave away :-(
About This Item
Sony 2.0 Channel Stereo Receiver with Phono Inputs and Bluetooth - STRDH190
- Phono input for your turntable: Plug your turntable directly into the receiver via the phono input for appropriate pre-amplification and EQ.
- Smarter Bluetooth connectivity: Not only can you wirelessly stream and play music from other Bluetooth devices, but with Bluetooth Standby, you can turn on your receiver remotely..
- Connect other audio equipment: The STR-DH190 has four analog audio inputs and one output, so you can easily connect your other audio equipment and recording devices.
- Low-profile design: Low-profile design (5 ¼? tall) fits easily and conveniently into conventional AV cabinets
- Connect up to four-speakers: The STR-DH190?s A+B function lets you connect two pairs of speakers. You can easily switch between A or B or use all of them together at the same time.
- FM tuner with 30-station presets: An FM tuner with 30 digital presets with station names, as well as auto tuning.
- Remote control, headphone output and 3.5 mm input: Remote control, headphone output and 3.5 mm aux input for use with other audio devices
- Power amplifier for minimal distortion: A discreet amplifier gives high power and a pure sound.
- Precision audio with a reinforced chassis: A reinforced rigid, frame and beam chassis design reduces external speaker sound pressure and vibration to help maintain signal fidelity for more focused, powerful sound.
- Expertly designed to reduce vibration: Rigid parts hold the heat sink in place, reducing transmitted vibration from speaker sound pressure.
- The optimal layout for the Phono and transformer: The phono amplifier and transformer are positioned optimally to minimize interference from the magnetic field.
- Large capacity power transformer built for clarity: Care and attention to the highest quality audio starts with the power transformer.
- Sound-matched to PS-HX500 and PS-LX300USB turntables: Pair your receiver with either the PS-HX500 or PS-LX300USB to get optimal sound from your vinyl.
proposition 65 reasons:Item may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive toxicity. Chemicals may include but are not limited to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.60 x 17.00 x 5.30 Inches
Love this receiver
I bought this product last month and I just love the added feature it has. It's everything I needed in a reciever
Beyond very satisfied. Great reception. No distortion. Great separation.
Lot of Receiver for the money
I purchased this product so I could enjoy playing my LPs on a turntable. The music sounds pure as it is paired with Edifier speakers. With the ability to stream via Bluetooth, I can stream from my iPhone, iPod and iPad. I need not suffer listening to my music through the device’s speaker. I have powerful room filling music passing through my Sony DTR-DH190 receiver. Also, there are 4 additional inputs not including the phono input for a total of 5. The phono input has an all important ground connection. Two pairs of speakers can be connected, if you choose.
easy setup and easy controls
Just bought this a couple of days ago and just set it up to my old (big) Fishers in the garage. Have been wanting to set up a receiver in the garage. I spend a lot of time there and have missed the music since my old receiver died. easy set up and has all of the features I need. excellent unit for the money.
So glad I purchased a Sony!
After deliberating over so many low cost no-name AMPs, I'm thrilled with the results from this unit. Hooked up with a 12 yr old TV, a new Sony Blue-ray cd player and 20 yr old Acoustic speakers ( the infamous "White Van" speakers.) I feel like I'm in the theater. With crisp highs and room filling lows, I can't stop watching movies. especially action/adventure. Classical music is wonderful too.
Excellent Stereo Receiver - Met all my needs!
I was looking for a replacement for my very old receiver. I needed a replacement that would accept a phono (record turntable) input. The Sony STR-DH190 was one of the few I could find that would do that. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it also had Bluetooth connectivity as well as a front jack for connecting portable devices.
Not only do I have my Record Turntable connected, but I run my TV audio through it, and I use the portable device jack to connect my Korg synthesizer keyboard! I also use Bluetooth to connect my phone, tablet, and desktop computer. Every function works just as expected. I am very pleased with this purchase!
Replaced a McIntosh amp and Adcom preamp for my recrod collection. Works great.... what else do you need. I can’t believe how inexpensive it was !!
ALOT OF OPTIONS FOR ALITTLE MONEY!
Sony STRDH190 2-ch Stereo Receiver
One word; “Garbadge”, not worth the money. Adjusting the tone; the bass is almost non-existent when adjusting with the remote. FM; Very poor, background noise on almost all stations. I get better reception from my portable radio. The antenna is garbage, does not matter how you position it. Playing CD music, FM music or my Bluetooth AGPTEK Rocker MP3 Player; again, the bass is almost non-existent and you get background noise. My old Realistic STA-2100D am/fm stereo receiver was the best. It gave up on me after 48 years of service. It was hooked up to my Realistic Mach One 3-Way Loudspeakers. This Sony was to replace it. Definitely not recommended. I wasted my money.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question