Sony Digital Voice Recorder with 4GB Flash Memory
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$19.99 List price $39.98Save $19.99
- Reduced Price$34.90 List price $45.00Save $10.10
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With 4GB of flash memory, this Sony Digital Voice Recorder has the capacity to hold over 1,000 hours of recorded speech. You can use it to record your own voice for reminders or personal dictation, lectures at school or discussions at business meetings for later reference. A memory card (sold separately) can be inserted into the Sony Voice Recorder's expansion slot to create additional storage space. You can separate each recorded file into up to 98 tracks so you can easily navigate to the part you need to listen to.
|Battery Size:||2 x battery - AAA type - alkaline|
|Memory Card Type:||microSD, Memory Stick Micro M2|
|Connector Type:||USB 2.0 ( mini-USB Type B ) ? Microphone ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ? Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , USB 2.0|
|Run Time:||96 hour(s)|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ICDPX333|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable|
|Features:||LCD , Digital Recorder - Response Bandwidth - 75 - 20000 Hz , Hold button, Intelligent Noise Cut , PC Connection via USB, A-B repeat|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Dose the Sony Digital Voice Recorder come with an instruction Manuel on how to use it's features? model # 551465040
- it's a quick start guide with what you will need to knowby BigBandFan6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a quick start guide and will tell you what you need to knowby BigBandFan5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a quick start guide.by SonyListens6/9/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this has a ear phone jack.by CommunityAnswer7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby tdcsparky3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a stereo headphone jack where you can connect an earphone that uses 3.5mm plug.by SonyListens3/11/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I would like to use this product to record lectures and then upload onto Facebook for fellow classmates - is this possible?
- Class lectures, materials and LMS content are copyrighted by colleges. You'd technically be breaking the law.by DesperateBoysMom7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It could be possible by connecting the recorder to your computer and transferring your recorded files onto it. However please take note that different social networking sites may have restrictions/requirements with regards to posting/uploading audio files. Facebook for example may require you to use a third party application (eg. Soundcloud) so you can post an audio file on it. Also take note that certain sites only support certain formats. It comes supplied with Sound Organizer software which also allows you to convert audio files to MP3 or WAV formats, which are the most commonly supported formats in social sites. A link for the manual has been provided so you may take a peek on how to transfer files etc. http://www.docs.sony.com/release/ICDPX333_PX333F_qs_EN_ES.pdfby SonyListens7/12/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?