Consider these popular products
- $29.99 List price $39.88Save $9.89
- from $58.42
- $49.98 List price $64.29Save $14.31
- $30.90 List price $39.88Save $8.98
- $129.00 Was $148.00Save $19.00
BDP-S370 Blu-ray Disc Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sony BDP-S370 Blu-ray Disc Player - Black - BD Video, DVD Video, Video CD, AVCHD - Ethernet - Wireless LAN - HDMI - USB
Sony Blu-ray Player:
- Full HD 1080p and 24p True Cinema Technology
- BRAVIA Sync devices
- BD-R/RE, BD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, JPEG playback
- Dolby digital, dts, and LPCM audio decoding
- AVC-HD media with x.v. Color Technology
- LPCM decoding
- Sony Blu-ray Player features Parental Control
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BDPS370|
|Connector Type:||Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear Digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - rear Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear Network ( RJ-45 ) - rear|
|Accessories Included:||1 x A/V cable , A/V cable|
|Features:||BD Live , Bonus View , Screen Saver|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.93 x 16.90 x 1.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If I have home networking which includes wireless, do I need to buy a router or can I put in my security code from my wireless network?
- This unit does not support WiFi out of the box. In order to connect it wirelessly, you will need the Sony wireless adapter. With that, yes you will be able to connect it to your existing WiFi network using your security code.by Taz2011/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use your home network. During setup, unit searches for available networks and you can enter your security code for home network. It's just like adding another computer or wireless device. BTW, you must use Sony Wireless LAN adapter (UWA-BR100).by jaxken11/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need an optional adapter, I hear its about $80. But yes you can use your existing wireless or plug directly into the network via wire with no security key needed.by Braydin6/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This devise is READY for Wireless, meaning you need to bring a USB Wireless adapter to use this devise on a wireless network (not included). Once that is connected, yes you would join your wireless using standard practicesby ChaosChicago10/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is a player and streaming device only. It does not record.by Taz2010/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No its a player onlyby Braydin5/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No recording, no internal hard drive.by ChaosChicago5/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't recordby steve10223/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your router is nearby to the player, then just an Ethernet cable long enough to connect the two. This is the best and most reliable way to connect any networked video device, and you should always make every attempt to use a wired connection. If it is not possible, then you will need a Sony wireless adapter to connect via WiFi.by Taz2010/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must purchase the Sony Wireless LAN Adapter UWA-BR100. A regular adapter won't work. Best price I found was CompUSA for $72.by jaxken10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want to connect it wirelessly you will need a wireless USB device that sony sells. Other than than a cat5e ethernet cable is all you would need, if you don't want wireless.by Braydin5/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?