Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) Bundle
Arrives by Wed, Aug 19
About This Item
Spectacular 61MP images up to 10 fps with AF/AE tracking and 4K HDR.
61MP Full-Frame Sensor
The a7R IV features the world’s first 35mm full-frame back-illuminated CMOS image sensor with 61MP effective pixels, delivering depth and dimension that was once only available in medium-format cameras. The back-illuminated structure and effective area specific noise reduction techniques combine to deliver an extraordinary blend of low noise and high sensitivity for enormous imaging potential.
15-Stop Dynamic Range
The Alpha 7R IV boasts an impressive 15-stop dynamic range at low sensitivities, resulting in smooth natural gradations ranging from deep shadows to highlights, and utilizes algorithms from many of the latest Alpha cameras to maintain outstanding color reproduction.
BIONZ X Processing
Advanced Detail Reproduction Technology and Area-specific Noise Reduction - both features of Sony’s BIONZ X image processing engine - have been carefully tuned to maximize the performance of a sensor that offers approximately 1.5 times more resolution than the highly acclaimed Alpha 7R III, achieving extremely fine, realistic reproduction of textures and details.
Low Noise at High ISO
A standard ISO range that extends from ISO 100 up to ISO 32000 with undiminished quality is expandable to ISO 50 to ISO 102400 for still images, make it possible to achieve optimum image quality in just about any light. Noise is effectively minimized even at high sensitivities, maintaining excellent image quality even with this sensor’s high pixel count.
16-Bit Processing and 14-Bit RAW Output
Image sensor output is processed in 16-bit form by the front-end LSI and BIONZ X image processing engine before being output as compressed or uncompressed 14-bit RAW files that have smoother, more natural gradations for higher overall image quality. 14-bit RAW output is available even when shooting in silent or continuous mode.
Speed Up to 10fps with AF/AE Tracking
An advanced mechanical shutter unit and updated image processing algorithms allow the innovative new full-frame Alpha 7R IV to shoot full 61MP resolution images at up to 10 fps with continuous and accurate autofocus and auto exposure (AF/AE) tracking for up to approximately seven seconds in JPEG and RAW, and approx. three times as long in 26.2MPii APS-C crop mode. These high-speed options ensure that fast moving subjects can be captured with extreme accuracy and incredible image detail.
The new image sensor in the Alpha 7R IV features 567 phase detection points in a high-density focal plane phase-detection AF system, covering approximately 99.7% of the image area vertically and 74.0% horizontally. High-density focal plane phase-detection works with 425 contrast AF points in a Fast Hybrid AF system that can handle a huge volume of data at high speed, snapping rapidly into focus with just about any subject and situation. Tracking performance has been improved too, despite the significant increase in resolution.
Real-Time Autofocus Tracking
Real-time Tracking is a state-of-the-art feature that employs artificial intelligence to tenaciously track moving subjects when shooting stills or movies.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony a7R IV 61MP Full-frame Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) with Koah Shotgun Video Microphone Professional On Camera Mic, SanDisk 128GB Ultra UHS-I Class 10 SDXC Memory Card, Koah PRO Two-Pack Rechargeable 2000mAh Battery and Dual Charger, DSLR Shoulder Gadget Bag, 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head, Focus Accessories for 260, and The Corel Photo, Video, and Art Suite v.3.0
- A7R IV CAMERA: Sony Alpha a7R IV comes packed with features like built-in 5-axis image stabilizer for minimized vibration, Superb AF coverage, speed, and tracking, Real-time Eye AF, up to 10 fps burst shooting for capturing decisive moments, and much more
- POWERFUL SENSOR: The Alpha a7R IV uses a newly developed 35mm full-frame back-illuminated CMOS sensor with up to 61-megapixel resolution.
- DUAL MEDIA SLOTS: The Sony a7R IV Camera offers two SD card slots for on-board storage. Both these slots are compatible with UHS-I and UHS-II memory card for fast mass-volume data writing. Simultaneously record or relay record data on both the cards.
- SONY AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question