Consider these popular products
- $530.94 Was $538.79Save $7.85
About this item
About this item
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80/R 16.2MP Digital Camera, Red
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom Lens|
|Focal Length:||25 - 200mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Face-priority AF, Subject-tracking AF , Multi-segment, center-weighted, spot , Program, automatic|
|Optical Zoom:||8x , 2x - 8x|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Digital Zoom:||32 x , 16X|
|Memory Card Type:||Memory Stick Duo, SD Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SDXC Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2, SDHC Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo , Memory Stick PRO Duo card, SD card|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Contained Battery Type:||Sony NP-BN|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output|
|Battery Life:||Photo shooting - 230 shots Video recording - 1.9 hours|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||4 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/1600 sec|
|Focus Type:||Auto , TTL contrast detection|
|Compatible Devices:||USB port|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DSCWX80/R|
|Accessories Included:||AC power adapter, wrist strap, micro-USB cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||16.2 Megapixel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.75 x 0.91 x 2.13 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. Does it Zoom In & Out while video recording is in progress? This is necessary for sports action.
- The zoom cannot be changed while filming on the Sony Red DSC-WX80/R Digital Camera with 16.2 Megapixels and 8x Optical Zoom.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You cannot change the zoom scale while shooting a movie with the DSC-WX80.by SonyListens4/17/2014Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it have built in date or do I have to download an additional software from sony to put on dates on my pics?
- Yes, the date is automatically recorded. You can check more information thru the link below: http://docs.esupport.sony.com/dvimag/DSC-WX60_WX80_WX200_guide/eng/contents/07/01/09/09.htmlby SonyListens4/22/2014Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Wi-Fi capability of the camera allows you to control the camera, upload and transfer files to your smartphone and view files on your TV. Please be advised that both devices should be connected to the same network. Refer to the links below for more information. http://docs.esupport.sony.com/dvimag/DSC-WX60_WX80_WX200_guide/eng/contents/06/02/02/02.html?search=Wi-Fi http://docs.esupport.sony.com/dvimag/DSC-WX60_WX80_WX200_guide/eng/contents/05/02/16/16.html?search=Wi-Fi http://docs.esupport.sony.com/dvimag/DSC-WX60_WX80_WX200_guide/eng/contents/06/02/03/03.html?search=Wi-Fiby SonyListens12/11/2014Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?