Customers also considered
- $10.99 Was $29.96Save $18.97
- $11.59 Was $12.88Save $1.29
- $7.99 Was $9.69Save $1.70
- $7.79 Was $59.96Save $52.17
- $15.98 Was $19.49Save $3.51
- $17.17 Was $19.08Save $1.91
- $8.19 Was $9.99Save $1.80
About this item
About this item
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. Master your driving skills as you drift, barrel roll and boost to overtake your rivals, or use your weapons tactically and unleash your All-Star move to gain the winning advantage. It's not just your fellow racers you need to watch out for: as the road falls away beneath you, or the river runs dry, new routes emerge and your vehicle transforms to take advantage of the terrain. Discover alternative routes and short cuts as you perfect the course in this adrenaline fuelled dash to the finish line - racing will never be the same again.
- Wii U Gamepad Functionality - Use the Wii U GamePad as a map, weapon camera or rear view mirror, utilize tilt controls, or swipe the screen at any time to move the action from your TV to the Wii U GamePad screen.
- Wii U Game Modes - Utilize the Wii U GamePad in exclusive multiplayer modes. Team up with friends to defend an airship from attack, or use your monkey ball to squash rival racers, plus even more!
- 5-Player Splitscreen - Four players on the TV and one on the Wii U GamePad - splitscreen has literally transformed!
- Playable Mii Characters - Play as Miis with their own transforming vehicle.
- Choose from 22 playable Sega characters!
- Over 26 tracks and arenas!
- NASCAR driver Danica Patrick and Disney's Wreck-It Ralph join the racing cast!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Animated Blood, Mild Language, and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Disney , Sonic The Hedgehog|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Series Title:||SONIC ALLSTARS RACING TRANSFORMED|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii U GamePad|
|Video Game Genre:||Action Adventure|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Age Group:||Adult , Teen|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii U|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010086671018|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.30 x 0.60 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. Can the Sonic All-Star Racing game for Wii U also be played on the regular Wii? And is it only a 1-player game?
- It can only play on Wii U and its a multi player fun game.by Kris197511/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if it can be played on the regular Wii but it's not only a one player game. I think up to four people can play at once.by NintendoFann9/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, WiiU is a brand new game system. This version of the game can only be played on WiiU. The game is five players offline and 10 players online.by upstatenyDad9/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but it's worth picking up a wii u the latest batch of games are worth it!by Letemunionize11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your asking if you can play this game on the Wii, no. You can only play this game on the Wii U console.by NintendoFann11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not work on regular Wii. Unfortunately there is no Wii version of the game.by FrugalShopper8511/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You must have a Wii U.by Kris197512/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there isn't. The WiiU is a completly different and new system. It is slightly more powerful then the XB360 and the PS3. WiiU games will only work on the WiiU console. However, old Wii games will play on your new WiiU system. That is to say that the WiiU is fully backwards compatible.by upstatenyDad12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?