This is a must in my beauty regiment. This is my 5th bottle. Was introduced to it from Sephora and now only Walmart has it :) My skin type is super duper uber sensitive where even the wrong make up brush makes me break out. After my face wash, I would put this on a cotton and wipe. It's a toner/cleanser/moisturizer. Love it! And no, this is not a paid ad - I wish it was so that I can get this product for free. Lol.
About This Item
- This best-selling toner and cleansing water from Son & Park creates the perfect base for your routine. It contains willow bark and papaya extract to gently exfoliate dead skin cell from the surface, revealing brighter skin underneath. It provides extra hydration with rose and lavendar water while balancing the natural pH level of the skin.This cleansing water can be used as the second step in your double cleanse routine.
- Tone & prep skin for the rest of your skincare routine.
- It has a pH range of 4.5
- Featured in Ipsy Glam Bag
- Son & Park was created by top celebrity makeup artist who specialized in the dewy and natural makeup trend that has taken over the world.
- 94% Natural Origin: Its natural ingredients make your skin look lively and energetic with no irritation.
- Cleansing: Its natural ingredients obtained from coconut, corn, potato and wheat perfectly remove the dirtiness from skin.
- Exfoliating: Its willow bark and papaya ingredients remove unnecessary dead skin cells for clean skin.
- Moisturizing: Owing to the moisturizing effect of around 20 types of vegetable ingredient, skin gets moist and flexible.
Customer reviews & ratings
Love this stuff. I have been using this for years and excited that this was found here. Stuff balance, tone and prep skin morning and night. Shipping came quick.
I used to buy these from Sephora until they stopped selling them. I was happy to have found them here for about 25% cheaper. I was weary that these weren't legitimate, but they are! I compared the product, smell, and the literature on the box, to my other stash that I had purchased from Sephora. The product itself is a must have. It has a pleasant scent and feels great on my skin. It helps keep the pH on my face and neck balanced, which in turn helps prevents breakouts and dryness. I have combination skin with very little adult acne to my T zone area, and dryness to the rest of my face. I use this in the morning and before bedtime, as part of my eight step skincare routine. I notice that when I get lazy and skip a day, the following morning I wake up with a breakout/blemish and my skin feels extremely dry and taut. I hope Walmart continues to sell it for an amazing price. I absolutely love this toner!
I love it. It is really worth the money. It takes off all the residue after i washed my face. It feels light and didnt leave my skin dry after use
I use this toner every day, it's light and refreshing and really helps to get all the impurities out
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question