About This Item
Solid Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated Cubic Zirconia Cursive Initial Pendant Necklace
- Unsure what length chain to buy? 18 inch is the standard length and will look great on most women
- To purchase the pendant WITHOUT the chain, Choose the "0.0" length from the dropdown menu
- Pendant measures 18mm (11/16 in) x 19mm (3/4 in)
- Chain is 1.30mm thick and 16 inches long
- Weighs 5.18g
This necklace is made of solid sterling silver and high quality cubic zirconia stones. Our cubic zirconia is bright and clear with an unmatched sparkle, so it will easily convince others it's the real thing. This classic necklace is perfect for everyday wear.
The pendant measures 18mm (11/16 in) x 19mm (3/4 in).
To purchase the pendant WITHOUT the chain, choose the "0.0" length from the dropdown menu.
Choosing Chain Length
Unsure what length chain to buy? 18" is the standard length and will look great on most people. 13" length is recommended only for small children. The 15" length is great for small children as well, but it can also be worn as a choker on an average size adult. The 16" length will fall just above the collarbone on an average sized adult woman, while the 18" chain will fall just below it. For best results, we do recommend using a tape measure to check neck size before placing your order.
About Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver. 92.5% of sterling silver is pure silver, and the other 7.5% are other metals (usually copper) that add strength and durability to otherwise soft silver.
Silver Jewelry Care
Most of our jewelry is plated with rhodium to prevent tarnishing and give silver a more expensive, "white gold" look. However, unplated silver will tarnish with time when exposed to air and light. This is natural, and can be easily cleaned with a polishing cloth. Store your sterling silver jewelry in a cool, dry, dark place to avoid faster tarnishing, separately wrapped in a cloth to prevent it from being scratched by other jewelry.
Perfect gift for Mother's day, Valentine's day, Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary as well any other occasion!
- Made of Rhodium plated silver
- Ships from New York City
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.