High quality, ships fast. One of the main brands I trust. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
Solgar - Vitamin A 5000 IU - 100 Tablets:
- Vitamin A supports the health of the immune system and skin
- As well as healthy eyes and vision.
- The oil used in Solgar Natural Vitamin A is derived from deep-sea cold-water fish.
- It has been molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants.
- This formulation is offered in an oil-based softgel.
- To support optimal absorption and assimilation.
- Solgar Natural Vitamin A: Promotes Eye Health Immune Health & Skin Support Solgar
Health Concern: Immunity Support Vision Health Vision & Eye Health Beauty Support
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ingredients: Serving Size 1 Tablet Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*** Vitamin A as retinyl palmitate 5000 IU 100% Vitamin C as L-ascorbic acid 10 mg 17% ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet Other Ingredients Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Dosage: 1.00 Tablet(s)
Instructions: Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Store at room temperature.
Explore this item
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
|Count Per Pack|
Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000 IU - 100 Tablets
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Global Product Type|
|System of Measurement|
Take one tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
Other Temporary Classification
Vitamin A supports the health of the immune system and skin
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question