I bought this product for my 15 month old twins. I needed something to safely fill their new found skill of "climbing". We have the softzone in our livingroom. The twins love it. They play on it daily. They now have stopped climbing up on furniture because they have the softzone as a climbing outlet. It is very high quality. I sat on the blocks and they support my adult weight. The material is durable, appearing like it would last several years of being "thrashed" on by toddlers and withstanding wipe downs for sanitation purposes. The velcro is commercial grade, all pieaces holding together. When not in use we stack the pieces in our coat closet. The softzone is worth every penny! Delivery was as promised.
About This Item
- • Soft Play Structure — little ones love climbing, crawling and sliding on this beginner climber complete with steps, tunnel, slide and shatter-proof mirrors
- • Commercial or Home Use — create a fun play area for children ages 9 months to 3 years in bedrooms, playrooms, preschools and daycares
- • Play and Grow — as they move and tumble across the play area, little ones develop coordination important gross motor skills
- • Safe Active Play — soft-but-sturdy foam shapes are covered with a non-toxic leather-like material that's durable and soft to the touch
- • Cleanup's a Breeze — to sanitize and disinfect for the next playtime, simply wipe down with soap and water or a mild cleaning solution
- • Certified and Safe — GREENGUARD[GOLD] Certified for low chemical emissions into indoor air; children should remove shoes before use
- • Dimensions — assembled climber measures 70" L x 70" W x 20" H, 22 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
70.25 x 70.00 x 20.00 Inches
This product is AMAZING. Our son, who is 15 months, absolutely loves it. Perfect for indoor play so even if it's cold outside he can still burn some energy. Worth every penny!
We love these products and so do the kids in our school. They are durable - but certainly after four years of hard use start to get frayed at the corners.
Softzone Slide and Crawl
Great for coordination training. Great set up for OT/PT at home.
Very impressed with product
Appreciated the fast shipping!
Nice stuff for smaller kids
We got the free shipping and it arrived very fast ( few days after placed order). The product is nice and solid but probably not for very energetic kids ( in my opinion may fall a part). I think price for it should be at least 20-30% lower.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question