Similar items in stock
SoftHeat Massage Heating Pad HPM-970
Customers also viewed these products
- $17.88 Was $24.99Save $7.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Soothing moist or dry heat therapy for pain relief. Heat therapy relaxes muscle and relieve joint pain and soreness. By increasing blood flow to the injury area, heat therapy can help accelerate healing. Moist heat provides deeper heat penetration than dry heat alone.
- Massage heat therapy for deep penetrating pain relief
- 2 heat settings and 2 massage settings - use together or independently
- Soft, comfortable, machine washable cover
- Longer reach 9 ft. cord
- 30 minute auto shut-off
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 13.00 x 0.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does vibrate, but will soon stop and completely lose its ability to vibrate.by PrincessMommy3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes when working properly it does wonders for all parts of the bodyby LilB42/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does but you have to sit in a chair with it on your back. If you want to lie on the bed, you have to lie on your stomach. The directions say not to lie on the pad.by pinkhat2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it at home when I have back spasms and other pains in my back. It is like a massage and works very well. It has small rollers that go up and down my back. It aklso can be set on a heating option.by pinkhat10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the control has one option for heat and another for massage. The massage system is built into the heating pad. (which is probably why it is so thick) In my opinion, if you want massage-go for a different product. This is too small.by lauren86046/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.90 List price $28.60Save $6.70
- Reduced Price$11.28 List price $15.36Save $4.08
- Reduced Price$23.11 List price $31.40Save $8.29
- Reduced Price$57.72 List price $78.06Save $20.34
- Reduced Price$972.09 List price $1263.85Save $291.76
- Reduced Price$309.44 List price $402.40Save $92.96