Similar items in stock
SodaStream Grape Kool Aid Soda Mix, 500mL
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids and adults can both make delicious sparkling drinks at home with SodaStream Soda Mix in Grape Kool Aid flavor. This one 500ml bottle of SodaStream Syrup can be used to make 12 liters of soda. Use this drink mix with your SodaStream System to create a taste sensation. You can even mix and match with other flavors to create a unique, personalized flavor that is all your own.
SodaStream Grape Kool Aid Soda Mix, 500mL:
- Sparkling drink mix
- For use with SodaStream system
- Makes 12L of soda
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (as Preservative), Red 40, Blue 1.
Instructions: How to make your sparkling Kool-Aid: 1. Fill the bottle with cold water and carbonate. 2. Fill measuring cap with drink mix. 3. Pour slowly into tilted bottle. Close bottle and shake gently. Enjoy. Best stored in a cool dry place. Shake before use.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16.9 fl oz (500 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1420156010|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.54 x 2.76 x 6.69 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0|
|Sodium 15 mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 8 g||3|
|Sugars 8 g|
|Protein 0 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It lists "sucralose". Splenda, according to a search on Google, is a sucralose based sweetener, along with other names it listed. So, I'm assuming it is or would be called Splenda. It is extremely sweet, but those are my taste buds.by Ranscott20118/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In most of the syrups it is splendaby Ocockdesigns8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the SodaStream website it has sucralose, a.k.a. splendaby musictweetie8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?