Check out these related products
- $152.33 List price $164.20Save $11.87
- $191.49 List price $198.95Save $7.46
- $180.65 List price $208.95Save $28.30
- $181.08 List price $206.95Save $25.87
- $164.20 List price $193.95Save $29.75
- $156.19 List price $183.95Save $27.76
- $223.83 List price $261.95Save $38.12
- $106.35 List price $151.95Save $45.60
- $249.98 List price $262.95Save $12.97
Sociology in Our Times: The Essentials
Consider these popular products
- $9.75 Was $11.52Save $1.77
- $18.89 List price $25.00Save $6.11
- $12.74 List price $14.99Save $2.25
- $10.80 List price $17.00Save $6.20
- $11.34 List price $17.95Save $6.61
- $16.22 List price $19.95Save $3.73
- $16.35 List price $26.00Save $9.65
- $9.86 Was $10.90Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Cengage Learning, 2013, ISBN13 9781133957171, ISBN10 113395717X
Completely up to date and offering a succinct new presentation, Kendall's SOCIOLOGY IN OUR TIMES: THE ESSENTIALS, 9e uses real-life stories, told by the people who have lived them, as well as familiar themes such as the American Dream, body image, the environment, and fake news media to introduce you to the study of sociology and engage your sociological imagination--a vital resource you may not know you have. Kendall shows you how sociology is at work in our society and can be applied to everyday life and to the pressing social issues we face. Every chapter includes a guide to how you can make a positive difference in both your immediate and extended communities. A vibrant new interior design complements the text's new coverage of such timely topics as health care legislation, the U.S. and global economies, Barack Obama's presidency, and the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http: //gocengage.com/infotrac.
|Number of Pages:||564|
|Publication Date:||January, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.