Check out these related products
- $106.13 List price $125.95Save $19.82
- $126.89 List price $182.95Save $56.06
- $150.91 List price $192.95Save $42.04
- $272.60 List price $286.95Save $14.35
- $210.75 List price $256.95Save $46.20
- $201.78 List price $245.95Save $44.17
- $73.08 List price $84.95Save $11.87
- $134.95 List price $163.95Save $29.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This text is designed to promote advocacy into social work curricula in response to the new NASW Code of Ethics and its emphasis on advocacy, as well as the Curriculum Policy Statement of CSWE that promotes social and economic justice. In an effort to clarify what advocacy actually is and does, the authors created a new practice framework so that social workers can approach advocacy in a systematic way. Along with a practice framework, this text gives an overview of the history of advocacy and hands-on skill building to enhance the reader's effectiveness as an advocate.
|Number of Pages:||372|
|Author:||Lester, Lori , Schneider, Robert L.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $10.87 Was $12.02Save $1.15
- $11.22 List price $16.00Save $4.78
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $50.03 List price $65.00Save $14.97