Smoke & Pickles: Recipes and Stories from a New Southern Kitchen
Check out these related products
- $14.56 Was $15.65Save $1.09
- $16.37 Was $17.36Save $0.99
- $31.45 List price $45.00Save $13.55
- $12.52 Was $14.15Save $1.63
- $16.51 Was $17.69Save $1.18
- $20.41 List price $25.00Save $4.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Workman Pub Co, 2013, ISBN13 9781579654924, ISBN10 1579654924
Chef Edward Lee's story and his food could only happen in America. Raised in Brooklyn by a family of Korean immigrants, he eventually settled down in his adopted hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, where he owns the acclaimed restaurant 610 Magnolia. A multiple James Beard Award nominee for his unique patchwork cuisine, Edward creates recipes--filled with pickling, fermenting, frying, curing, and smoking--that reflect the overlapping flavors and techniques that led this Korean-American boy to feel right at home in the South. Dishes like Chicken-Fried Pork Steak with Ramen Crust and Buttermilk Pepper Gravy; Collards and Kimchi; Braised Beef Kalbi with Soft Grits and Scallions; and Miso-Smothered Chicken all share a place on his table. Born with the storytelling gene of a true Southerner, Lee fills his debut cookbook with tales of the restaurant world, New York City, Kentucky, and his time competing on Top Chef, plus more than 130 exceptional recipes for food with Korean roots and Southern soul.
|Number of Pages:||292|
|Publisher:||Workman Pub Co|
|Publication Date:||May, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $23.80 List price $45.00Save $21.20
- $14.59 Was $19.19Save $4.60
- $14.74 Was $20.20Save $5.46
- $13.56 Was $14.56Save $1.00
- $19.30 Was $21.82Save $2.52
- $12.42 Was $13.85Save $1.43
- $8.08 Was $9.85Save $1.77
- $15.21 List price $30.00Save $14.79
- $10.16 List price $11.95Save $1.79
- $14.45 List price $17.00Save $2.55
- $18.53 List price $25.00Save $6.47
- $25.38 Was $28.38Save $3.00