Smile's PRID Drawing Salve, Natural Homeopathic Topical Pain and Irritation Reliever, 18 gm
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $3.94 Was $4.24Save $0.30
- $4.98 Was $5.88Save $0.90
- $5.34 Was $5.94Save $0.60
- $4.37 Was $4.86Save $0.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Key features and benefits of Smile's PRID Drawing Salve, Natural Homeopathic Topical Pain and Irritation Reliever, 18 gm include:
- For over 50 years, PRID has been a must-have in both the family medicine chest and the tool box. PRID is an all natural approach to healing blisters, and for helping raise splinters, thorns, and ingrown hairs out from under the skin.*? It a traditional drawing salve, that both soothes and protect wounds of the skin. All natural formula. Also aids in relieving the discomfort of minor skin irritations, superficial cuts, scratches and wounds.
Warning Text: As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing a baby.Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.Do not use if sealed packet is broken, torn or missing.In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, Hylands may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
Ingredients: Contains: Acidum Carbolicum 2X Hpus, Ichthammol 2X Hpus, Arnica Mont 3X Hpus, Calendula Off 3X Hpus, Echinacea Ang 3X Hpus, Sulphur 12X Hpus, Hepar Sulph 12X Hpus, Silicea 12X Hpus, Rosin, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl & Propyl Paraben. Ingredientes: Acidum Carbolicum 2X Hpus, Ictio 2X Hpus (Ictio Sufonal De Amonio), Arnica Mont 3X Hpus, Calendula Off 3X Hpus, Echinacea Ang 3X Hpus, Sulpnur 12X Hpus, Hepar Sulph 12X Hpus, Silicea 12X Hpus, Rosin, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl & Propyl Paraben
Instructions: Keep out Of reach Of children. Keep in a cool dry place.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1726256|
|Features:||All natural homeopathic drawing salve , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.13 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For a boil I bought a big bandaid.. covered the area with the salve then covered it with the bandaid. ..I clean the area & reapply 3xs a day.by JaydensMom4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply apply PRID to any skin problem that bothers you to heal it or use it to draw out something from the skin.by joydoctor4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it to draw out something, like a splinter, smear it on and cover it. Not sure how it works but the splinter or what ever will be drawn out.by hooligangeocacher10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Just put a dab on a problem spot & to prevent getting this on your clothes, place a bandaid over it & leave it overnight. Check the area in the morning and reapply if necesary. But it usually works overnight.by TollMarti9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- simple instructions on box, easy to apply, I've had wonderful results in 3 days.by rrrks10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Apply to a bandage and cover boil if possible and let the salve work. You will be happy with the results...I was.by NobodyKnowsBetter6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- yES IT IS A BLACK SALVE. I find it at drugstores and of course, at Walmart.by Jacki1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not black salve, it is drawing salve made from ichthammol- but both products do the same thing. Traditional black salve contains bloodroot and zinc chloride, which can be very damaging to the skin, although today there are black salves available without zinc chloride, making them much safer. Drawing salve- like this product- is made with ichthammol, which is not believed to cause damage when applied to the skin. Since both products have the same effect, I would stick to drawing salve (like this product) because it is much more widely used and generally known to be the safest option.by gettsgirl7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is basically ichthammal with beeswax, and works great as a drawing salve. Hope this helps!by sb45857/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This salve is brown colored, but it's very close to Black Salve in what it does. Try it and you will like it. One of the ingredients is Ichthymol which is what black salve is made from.by joydoctor4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like a dark brown salve, but it works on just about anything from boils to infected pimples...I love this product and defiantly would recommend it.by rmlowe4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am guessing you want drawing salve? ICHTHAMMOL DRAWING SALVE OINTMENT - sold on Amazon. I have bought this PRID and it works OK. I think the ichthammol works better.by hooligangeocacher8/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have just purchased PRID for use on my dog's tail.. a cyst. I am wondering if I got nough on the site by just rubbing my finger around the smooth s
- That should do as the instructions state the same.by CommunityAnswer11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whenever I use it, I always dig in and get a little lump to rub on the site. It seems to work better that way.by lniday8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest digging in and getting a good amount on your finger.by ladybird1912816/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.24 Was $7.98Save $0.74
- $5.94 Was $6.96Save $1.02
- Reduced Price$11.49 List price $12.49Save $1.00