Where do I start? The pauses to remind you to move to a new area might be my favorite feature. The bristles reach well and my teeth feel fresh from the dentist clean. I love the attachment for aligners, such a smart idea! It's very slim and lightweight. The sticky pads on the holder won't stick to my wall but it did to the backsplash. Even for those that dont have aligners or dentures to need the extra attachment, it's a great electric toothbrush. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Smile direct club electric toothbrush, blurple
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Aug 17
In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
About This Item
Your soon-to-be favorite toothbrush includes all the bells and bristles ? without the high cost. Its premium design will make you smile with smart features from top to bottom. A unique 3-bristle blend softly scrubs and deeply cleans your teeth 50% better than a manual toothbrush, all while massaging your gums. The angled brush head can reach even the shyest molar, and the tongue scraper will help you say bye-bye to bad breath. This toothbrush is easy to use, too. It has one mode: ?On,? and a quadrant timer that guides an even brushing all around. It?s quiet, as well ? sonic vibrations pulse the bristles, not your hand, so you won?t wake your partner or your pup while you?re brushing. Germaphobes, fear not: Our handle has a nifty anti-roll feature, so the brush won?t roll over onto your countertop. Finished brushing? Our versatile 3-in-1 case acts as a magnetic mirror mount, counter stand, and travel cover to keep you grinning on the go.
Things we have to say ? but also, we care: Use AAA alkaline battery only. Supervise use by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities. Discontinue use if any part of this product appears damaged. Consult dentist or physician if you experience significant bleeding, discomfort, pain, or medical concerns. Submerging in water may damage the product. Replace brush head every 3 months or sooner; otherwise, it may lead to breakage and injury. Rinse thoroughly after each use.
1. Remove the existing brush head by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Put on the new brush head by twisting clockwise.
3. To replace battery, hold the brush handle with one hand and twist the middle portion (the part with the ?On? button) counterclockwise. Lift up and slide the battery in or out.
Mirror mount instructions:
1. Peel off the film from the strips on the bottom of your case. They won?t feel sticky.
2. Only apply to a smooth and dry surface. It won?t stick if there?s any moisture.
3. Clean strips with soap and water if they get dirty. But let them dry before using again.
As a travel case:
1. The case is made of two parts that click together and can be opened. To open, hold the top of the case with one hand, put your finger in the opening at the back, and pull apart.
2. Snap your brush head into the base of the case.
3. To close, place the cover of the case on top and push to click.
Smile Direct Club Electric Toothbrush:
- Cleans 50% better than an ordinary, manual toothbrush
- Quiet sonic vibrations move bristles, not your hand
- Versatile 3-in-1 case acts as a counter stand, magnetic mirror mount, and travel cover
- Angled brush head on one side; tongue scraper on the other
- Unique 3-bristle blend softly scrubs, gently cleans, and massages gums
- 30-second quadrant timer guides brushing for 2 mins. total
- Available in Blurple and Graphite brushed metal
- One mode for easy use
- AAA battery included
- Replacement brush head, including battery, available separately to switch out every 3 months
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
This toothbrush definitely changed the way I brushed now is more easier for me the toothbrush have a buzz every 30 seconds to reminds you to switch area My teeth feel really clean and fresh and i love that I can get delivered to my home fresh toothbrush head and battery every 3 months effortless!
I really like that smile direct club toothbrush has a slim and sleek design easy to carry and travel around thanks to the 3-in-1 base the base not only works as a stand or a travel case it can also be mounted to the mirror!
Thanks Smile Direct Club I Couldn't be happier! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
all in one
I have really enjoyed this new toothbrush more than i ever thought one could,go figures. It is nice size but relatively quiet when its on and the vibration is nice and powerful. The bristles are nice soft yet sturdy so you know its getting in there doing some work and it also comes with a soft brush attachment as well if you need one.I also think the timer is cool little feature I've never seen before so you are alerted when its time to switch sides and areas while you brush for maximum cleaning. Last but not least,is the little stand/carrying case(which also houses the added attachment). You can stand your toothbrush up if you want or lay it flat and it will stay magnetically so its your choice and you can also use the stand as a travel case for on the go occasions which is a huge plus for me since I travel for work sometimes. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question