With the multiple bright colors, now I am required to form some sort of organization instead of just throw stuff into a folder and forget it. What have I gotten myself into? Quality is excellent. Plus they threw in a 26th folder of a different kind, probably to advertise the other style with built in tabs. Any one know of a good plan for organizing random paperwork? I hate using my brain!
About This Item
- Includes 25 letter size hanging file folders (11-3/4" W x 9-1/4" H exclusive of rods and tabs) that keep your papers neatly upright in desk drawers and file cabinets
- Each hanging folder features a 1/5-cut repositionable poly tab and coated rod tips that slide easily in file drawers for hassle-free organizing and access to documents
- The clear poly tabs have replaceable white tab inserts and can be positioned in several locations on the front or back panel so you can create a customized filing system
- Proudly , these 11 pt. colored stock hanging file folders contain 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material and are SFI Sourcing Certified
- Organize different types of files by color-coding for quick and easy identification with this set of hanging file folders in 5 assorted colors: blue, green, orange, red, yellow
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.20 x 10.20 x 2.00 Inches
More work is now required I hadn't planned on.
Does One Color Really Cost More than another?
They really got to quit this across the board, of charging more for one color than another. It should be the company that makes the product to have enough mathematical sense to produce more of what their customers want, not charge them more. I ordered the assorted as it is the same brand and basic assortment that I had years ago. Still, I am about finished ordering products that want to charge their customers more for one color over another color...it's very insulating to say the least.
worth every penny
I like the multicolor folders (much better than the plan folders). I did not dislike anything about these folders. Easy to write on tabs.
Great product for organizing clutter.
My tiny home office was a huge mess. I had paperwork all over the place, even with a file cabinet. Once I put these hanging folders into that file cabinet and cleaned my workspace, I felt brand new. Looking around now, is like a breath of fresh air. So nice and neat.
Great colorful file folders!
However, there are other options out there such as hanging file folders that already have tabs attached, or already cut out, which would save a lot of time IF you use the attached labels. Right now that option is a little more expensive, only because they are the new thing. I label my manilla folders that I place inside these hanging folders, so I see no need to label the hanging files too, esp since NOT labeling the hanging files gives me more liberty to expand or add-to my file system without the hassle of having to move my hanging files or change or add labels. Unnecessary work. So I don't need the newer hanging files anyway, and never use my separate colored tags that come with these folders.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question