Customers also considered
- $5.22 Was $5.98Save $0.76
- Rollback$5.85 Was $6.28Save $0.43
- $9.94 Was $10.62Save $0.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Smartykat: ScratchNot Training Spray can give you an advantage when it comes to getting your kitty to behave. Simply spray ScratchNot wherever you don't want your cat to be and say no more. The harmless spray solution is undetectable to you, but keeps most cats from scratching furnishings. This cat training spray is easy to use in a spray bottle that has a cap for easy storage. It can help protect your furniture by discouraging your cat from playing on it or clawing it.
Smartykat: ScratchNot Training Spray, 13.5 fl oz:
- Spray on furniture, drapes and carpets
- 13.5 fl oz no-scratch spray is safe for your cat
- Training spray
- Helps protect home furnishings
Warning Text: Always test a small inconspicuous area To make sure product does notdamage surface prior To full application.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Lemon Oil (1%), Eucalyptus Oil (0.2%), SP115C (3%), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (1%). Inert Ingredients: Water (94.8%).
Instructions: Safety information: store out Of cat's reach when not in use. Intendedfor pets only; keep out Of reach Of children. Do not take internally.Use only as directed. Do not spray on pets. Apply small amount To fabricsurface you want To protect. Observe your cat's behavior--cats will havevarying responses To scratchnot spray. Reapply as often as needed.Bottle is recyclable where facilities exist.
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Capacity:||13.5 fl oz (400 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9896|
|Container Type:||Spray bottle|
|Features:||Spray on furniture, drapes, And carpets , Helps protect home furnishing , Safe for your cat|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.60 x 5.10 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a deterrent for most cats, but for some it won't work. The smell also fades after a few days, so you will want to reapply it if the cat starts going back to that spot. After a while, most cats will decide it isn't worth it to go there anymore and you won't have to keep spraying it.by bakerkfdg9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say so, I am spraying it on a chair and rug to keep the cat from scratching on the chairs in the room and now he avoids the room all together!by Katrina32ky9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not work on adult cats. It seems to smell like lemon juice and water. I would try my own recipe of a citrus mixed with water. Good luckby Mrschrish9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product did not work with my (2) adult cats; not even a little. You would likely need to just try it to see if your cat even responds to it in general before that question could be answered.by willnohio5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a light beige microfiber couch. It is old and the microfiber has lost it's softness, but this product didn't stain my couch. I don't know if the age of my couch affected this in any way. I would recommend doing a spot test in an inconspicuous area to make sure that it will be ok though. I tested on a small area at the back of my couch near the bottom where it wouldn't be seen very well if it left a water spot. Additionally, the spray took several pumps to get started. I almost returned it because I thought the nozzle was broken. The first few sprays might not distribute well and do more of a jet stream, so I recommend spraying into the air or into a sink until you get the spray nozzle to start misting correctly.by bakerkfdg9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this on my my microfiber furniture and have not noticed any staining. Although, I have brown and gray furniture, so stains my not be appearing blatantly.by willnohio9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.55 Was $19.97Save $1.42