Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.25
- $6.37 Was $7.10Save $0.73
- $8.93 Was $11.16Save $2.23
- Reduced Pricefrom $9.10
- from $20.71
- Reduced Pricefrom $7.67
- Reduced Pricefrom $8.73
About this item
About this item
The Smart Pot is an aeration plant container. The Smart Pot has a unique ability to air-prune and enhance a plant's root structure.
The Smart Pot is for the gardener who wants a container that will grow the best possible plant. The Smart Pot is a soft-sided fabric container that provides a natural place to grow healthy plants. The soft-sided, fabric container has the rigidity to hold its shape and can even support large trees. The smart pot is an aeration container. It has a unique ability to air-prune and enhance a plant's root structure. Roots stay cooler during hot weather. A highly branched, fibrous root structure is the key to growing a better plant - with more flowers and fruits, and more resistance to insects and diseases. High quality plants grow in less time.
|Fabric Content:||100% None|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||100047426|
Ask a question
- Yes they do. But the advantage to that is this also means your plant's roots can breathe through the fabric as well, which will make them grow much larger with that healthy root zone at work. These "smart pots" are extremely plant friendly and worth every penny they cost. Most knowledgeable gardeners actually like these for their breathability which is a major factor in growing large, healthy plants..by PureAsTheDrivenSnow4/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manufacturer they do leak excess water. http://www.smartpots.com/why-better Maybe a pot holder underneath would help with this if you are looking for inside planing options. The proper base would also make them easier to move as needed. I have not used these personally, but intend to start in the next couple of months. Happy Gardening!by MEJ791/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is specifically designed to hold above ground plants. It is not designed to go in the ground to my knowledge. It made to compete with standard plastic or clay pots as a better alternative for growing healthier, stronger and higher yeilding plants. I have not used these as of yet, but plan to in the next couple of months to see for myself. The manufacturer has a great website with lots of helpful info if you google "smart pot". Happy Gardening!by MEJ797/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! besides the copper spray treated pots (not sold by walmart), these are more than capable for what your growing. I use these for srawberries, dewarf palm tree, lemon, cabbage, peppers or anthing in the home or garden. GROW!by DBKStylez7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $8.50
- $24.99 Was $29.00Save $4.01
- $39.12 Was $50.91Save $11.79
- $31.05 Was $33.87Save $2.82
- $37.96 Was $55.20Save $17.24
- $6.42 Was $7.06Save $0.64