Similar items in stock
Sloggers Womens Garden Shoe Tulip - Blue
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Sloggers Women's Garden Shoes are easy to slip on and off for yard work. They are made of a resilient resin material that's flexible but tough. Enjoy a comfortable insole and a heavy-duty tread for safe movement on smooth or slippery terrain. These women's waterproof shoes are easy to clean. Simply hose them off and allow to air dry.
- Made of durable and super-lite EVA material
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Floral pattern on bright blue background
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- High-density insole for superior comfort
- Versatile enough for gardening or walking around town
- Made in the USA
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PPL5107TB06|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Slip-Ons|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I wear a size 7 and a half size shoe. Should I order a size 8? How do they fit size wise?
- Based on my experience, order a 7.by Ladyroe247/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a 10 because I wear a size 10. I even had a pair of athletic socks on and they fit fine. Good luck.by agreements4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think a size 8 would be fine. I wear a size 8.5 and I ordered size 9, they fit perfect. They aren't insulated so you could wear a thicker pair of socks. Hope this helps you.by memelovespapa3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear an 8 and I bought an 8 and they fit perfect!by Japhill9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kathy, In general, the answer is yes, but 1/2 size larger. If the fit is a little loose, Sloggers has a Half-Sizer insole that you can purchase (style 330bk on amazon) that you cut-to-fit and place UNDER the existing insole to make the fit 1/2 size smaller. Good luck, I hope this helps.by Sloggerguy8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products