Consider these popular products
- $14.99 List price $27.12Save $12.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Turn your new high-resolution tablet or Smartphone into a TV with the Slingbox 500. The elegant device delivers stunning picture quality with full HD at 1080p. You can watch and control your TV and its programming on your compatible Smartphone or tablet by downloading Slingbox software. You can connect your DVR, satellite receiver or cable set-top box via the HDMI and component or composite sources. A new simplified setup on your TV screen, HDMI and built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy to get started with the Sling Media Slingbox. You can attach a USB storage device to the Slingbox and use HDMI to wirelessly archive your videos and photos and enjoy them on the big screen at home. The Slingbox 500 can be used at home, on the road, at work or on vacation. You only need a high-speed Internet connected PC, Mac or SlingPlayer for iPhone, to get access to the Slingbox media library.
- Extend your living room TV experience in sparkling 1080p Full HD
- Sling Media Slingbox connects to your DVR, cable set-top box or satellite receiver via HDMI and component or composite sources
- Simplified setup on your TV screen
- Built in WiFi
- Sleek, innovative design
- Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on your compatible smartphone or tablet using Slingbox software
- Access your SlingBox from the web on a high-speed Internet-connected PC or Mac
- On the road, at work or on vacation
- Wirelessly archive your videos and photos
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SB500-100|
|Connector Type:||Component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear ? Network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? IR Blaster - rear ? HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear , Wireless / wired|
|Accessories Included:||IR emitter, remote control, audio cable, component video cable, network cable, composite video cable, HDMI cable, power adapter|
|Features:||USB flash drive playback|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Slingbox does not require a subscription. It streams the video from your cable/satellite box to the internet.by ZekeStillwater9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by rastoma7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sling box should be dual voltage so a transformer would not be necessary, however with most 220v country the power is very unstable. So it would be recommended that a transformer be used to establish a stable power source.by ZekeStillwater7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you could. We sell units in Europe, Asia, and South American countries to combat the need for a transformer. I would check out locations in these countries that sell the product first, but many customers do purchase Slingboxes in the United States and use them in countries with a 220v.by Sling Support7/8/2014Written by a verified representative from Sling SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seriously? This is sold in the US. It's a consumer electronic device just like a TV or stereo. Have you ever heard of a TV being 240v? This is 110v like all other pieces of video electronics you have in your house.by rastoma9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?