Slime Tube Sealant - 16 oz.
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$15.66 List price $19.58Save $3.92
- Reduced Price$214.99 List price $279.62Save $64.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Eliminate flat tires with Slime Tube Sealant. This sealant works instantly on tube tires. It repeatedly seals punctures for up to two years. Slime Tube Sealant is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
Slime Tube Sealant:
- Ideal for wheelbarrows and riding mowers
- Prevents and repairs flat tires
- 16 fl oz
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10004|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 2.50 x 9.25 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 1.07MB, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This stuff works for tiny punctures but when your tire blows you get green slime everywhere. I use No mor flats when I can. No Mor flats isn't available for my wife's 22" tires so I use Slime in her tires.by BlackCanyonRider9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure about this specific one as it says it's for Dirt bikes, but they have smaller ones for bicycle tires. You just need to read the label to ensure it's for which type of tire. Since you add this to the whole tire and dirt bikes are a little fatter and may hold more psi this would include a bigger bottle to fill the tire. The bicycle one i believe is 8oz but should say it's for bicycle tube tires.by BOBofBORG11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should work great! Used it to repair a 10.25" heavy duty tire. Only needed one shot.by Bot708/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it says on the can its not flammable. but you are going to need lots of this stuff for something like that. i would try and patch it firstby shortfingernv6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$11.00 List price $14.67Save $3.67
- Reduced Price$7.44 List price $8.04Save $0.60