I was sceptical because of the price but bought anyways. I have a 19ft Skeeter with a very heavy 200hp motor. Used this for my anchor and it is very strong!! Works well. nylon rope may slip a bit with big waves and the teeth on this clip might wear out the line over a long period of time so to be safe I switched to a MPF line. Helluva hook!
About This Item
Slide Anchor Stainless Steel Danik Hook For 3/8" to 5/8" Line, Holds Up to 8,000 lbs:
- The Danik-Hook makes it possible to anchor without ever having to tie a knot again
- Quick and easy to use, just pass the line through the cam cleat opening and pull tight
- Accepts line 3/8 to 5/8" in diameter and adjusts in just seconds
- Made of marine-grade 304 stainless steel with a custom bead blast finish, the durable anchor system allows line to move freely when holding the lever down
- The Danik anchor hook holds up to 8,000 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question