Strong, sturdy and heavy, last one flew away with the first storm. Easy to install, it took my husband, my two girls and me a couple of hours to put it together. My kids were jumping on it as soon as it was readying, they love it!
About This Item
- Although not required by law, all Skywalker Trampolines products are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and are found to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Safety is our #1 priority, and our patented no-gap enclosure design eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface (Patent #RE45, 182). By attaching the net at each spring, children are safe from hazardous pinch points and openings.
- Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee, with a warranty that exceeds those of top competitors. The trampoline frame features a 3-year limited warranty, and all other materials are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- All Skywalker Trampolines frames feature reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint, increasing frame stability and preventing structural twisting. The T-sockets are made of rust-resistant galvanized steel, extending the life of your trampoline and making assembly easier.
- 96 tightly-coiled springs, 6.5" long are located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety. Each spring is made of steel, and features a rust-resistant coating for a longer life.
- Our enclosure net features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system to keep kids safely inside the enclosure system while jumping.
- Our high-quality polyethylene netting is tightly woven to keep fingers and toes from getting caught, providing additional safety.
- This enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability. Each pole is angled at the top to keep the enclosure net away from the poles for added safety while jumping. Additionally, each pole is topped with a pole cap for secure net attachment.
- Extra thick spring pad is fade resistant
- Weather and rust resistant galvanized steel frame construction
- Jump mat is made of UV protected polypropylene, woven to prevent slipping
Includes: Trampoline, jump mat, spring pad, springs, enclosure, hardware, assembly tools, spring hook, manual
Materials: Weather-resistant galvanized steel, polypropylene mat, polyethylene net, UV-resistant PVC spring pad
Jumping surface: 141 sq. ft.
Assembled Product Dimensions: 15' x 15' x 9'
Recommended for: Ages 6+
Steel Tubing Diameter: 1.7 in. (42 mm.)
Gauge of Steel: 16 gauge (1.5 mm.)
Number of Springs: 96
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on trampoline frame, 1-year limited warranty on other materials
Model Number: SWTC1500
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.00 x 15.00 x 9.00 Feet
Sturdy and heavy.
Trampoline was easy to set up. Very durable. Keep it as far from your windows. The day after I set it up I notice one of the poles foams had melted. I have contacted the company and they advised to keep it away from the house windows and would replace the foam parts.
Feels very secure, kids have a blast on it daily, is withstanding the weather well so far, we've had it for nearly a year.
Fast shipping. Easy to assemble. Love the quality and sturdiness.
Time and patience!!!
Directions were not clear nothing was was marked we did manage to get this done with two people,definitely need a better screwdriver and lots of patience lol. My only issue was the net it was really difficult..of course we put it when cold and windy and husband was eager lol. Overall daughter and nieces and husband Jump on it wish it could hold my weight so I can enjoy myself but overall 100% happy so far
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question