Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$2.00 Was $3.47Save $1.47
- $8.69 Was $19.96Save $11.27
- $12.14 Was $19.96Save $7.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, experience the complete Skyrim collection with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition. The Legendary Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons - Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn - and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills - enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely.
- Live Another Life, In Another World - Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls comes to life in one legendary experience complete with added weapons, armor, spells, and shouts from all three official add-ons.
- Dawnguard - The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable - to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord? In Dawnguard, the ultimate choice will be yours.
- Hearthfire - Purchase land and build your own home from the ground up - from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter's workbench to turn stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.
- Dragonborn - Journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the vast island of Solstheim. Traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land as you become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary - the first Dragonborn.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Imagine|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role-Playing|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Role playing game (RPG) - action RPG|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16001B|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can find brand new ones in stores on line usually it does recommend a large memory storage and internet access for upgrades though don't really know if it will give trouble if you don't have it sorryby Phoenix1of110/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to have a title update downloaded from xbox live if you are using a regular disc and downloading the DLC. If you buy the legendary edition, it already has the title update on the disc. However, if you buy the legendary edition, (which comes with the DLC on a separate disc) you HAVE to download the DLC disc to your hard drive. If you have the base model, then you only have 4 GB and are going to need to use a flash drive to store it. You can use any flash drive up to 16 GB. Just plug it into your xbox and format it. Note: if you have any data already on the flash drive, formating it will ERASE that data. The DLC maps should integrate seamlessly with your previously saved games.by Samurai33312/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with the legendary edition you do not have to have xbox live at allby elvariea10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! This is a brand new, sealed & shrinkwrapped title! The DLC will work with or without Xbox LIVE, but Xbox LIVE is highly recommended for updates that might resolve "glitches." The Legendary Edition does include many bug fixes that are not found on the original software.by SkyrimFanboy10/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This, I believe, is a new copy. My friend has games like this where it comes with discs and he is able to download them and play them without xbox live. He doesn't have a slim but I don't think that matters.by janitorjodan4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the three DLC's that you could buy off xbox live. Except now you get them on a separate disc which you have to download to your hard drive.by Samurai33310/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the downloadable content - Hearthfire, etc.by Salubri10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It includes downloadable content (DLCs) including the following expansions: *Dawnguard* http://bethsoft.com/en-us/games/skyrim_dawnguard *Hearthfire* http://bethsoft.com/en-us/games/hearthfire *Dragonborn* http://bethsoft.com/en-us/games/dragonbornby SkyrimFanboy10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dawnguard, dragonborn, and hearthfire it says on the cover image.by sprinkles664/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it includes all the dlcs and has the 1.9 update that fixed a lot of glitches.by aeon1174/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Lots of bloody violence and graphic content. No nudity or intercourse scenes, but lots of adult content.by Samurai33312/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The game is fairly violent at times (in a cinematic way), and features some ... nasty beasties.by Salubri10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is animated violence and the use of alcohol.by SkyrimFanboy10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Violence, blood, alcohol, killing, stealing, and so on.by FyreParaMagic9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?