Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Make life a little sweeter with Skinnygirl Sweetener. This tasty sweetener is made with Stevia, a popular and widely recognized natural sweetener that provides a pure, clean taste. The concentrated liquid sweetener formula dissolves easily in your favorite cold or hot beverages and is ideal for coffee, tea or even recipes. Just one squeeze sweetens like one teaspoon of sugar, making it ideal to keep on hand at home, at the office or on the go. Skinnygirl stevia extract sweetener 1.68 fl oz contains no calories or sugars. It's also gluten free, for even greater convenience. Each bottle provides 160 servings, equivalent to 80 packets of sugar. The container is compact and easily portable, with a quick-stop valve for clean, easy dispensing.
Skinnygirl Stevia Extract Liquid Sweetener:
- Stevia extract sweetener, 1.68 fl oz provides 160 servings
- 160 servings is equal to 80 packets of sugar
- 1 squeeze sweetens like 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Dissolves easily in hot and cold beverages
- Ideal for use in recipes in place of sugar
- Concentrated liquid sweetener
- Cluten free
- Flavored with Stevia, a popular natural sweetener that provides a pure, clean taste
- Compact bottle with a quick-stop valve for easy dispensing
- One squeeze sweetens as effectively as one packet of sugar
Ingredients: Water, Erthritol, Stevia Extract, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative) And Postassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Cooking & Baking|
|Capacity:||1.68 fl oz (50 ml)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.12 x 2.00 x 3.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- 0 carbs love it compared to granular steviaby loveblack10/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Well actually the product DOES have carbohydrates in it. The carbs per serving would be less than 1 in order to allow them to label it zero carb, but If you actually read the nutrition labeling that accompanies this product you will see that it indicates 4 carbs per gram. This is how a bunch of us gain weight on so-called carb-free foods as the SERVING size often bears no relation to how people use the product. Now that is not a very useful bit of info because the product is sold labeled in ml which is a volume measure, not grams which is a weight measure and without knowing the density of the liquid solution it is not possible to convert the ml to grams in order to calculate how many carbohydrates are in the entire bottle. If you happen to own a gram scale, I suppose you could weigh a container of your own, pour out the entire bottle of sweetener into that container, and see what the difference in gram weight was. If you are looking to use say an entire bottle of it to make something like a big batch of bbq sauce etc. and were hoping to calculate the carbs for your resulting recipe I would suggest contacting the sweetener company directly with your concern. They likely have your answer.by cuprunnethover9310/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has no carbs and no sugarby GiGi10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain carbohydrates.by CommunityAnswer10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$12.73 List price $14.69Save $1.96