This really surprised me the taste is delicious with just amount of butter and salt delicious and each is just enough for one and you don't feel guilty eating it's healthier for but enough flavor that leaves your taste buds satisfied! Definitely ordering more
Skinnygirl Butter & Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn 1.5 Oz 12 Ct
Arrives by Mon, Aug 17
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
This product is:
- Low Sodium
- No Sugar
- Low Calorie
- Gluten Free
About This Item
* Select products contain real butter. See package ingredients for details.
Orville Redenbacher's Skinnygirl Butter & Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn, 1.5 Oz Mini Bag, 12 Count
- Light twist on classic microwave popcorn with a classic butter blend and a hint of sea-salt flavor
- 12 total popcorn bags (1.5 oz each)
- 160 calories per serving
- 100% whole-grain popcorn
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or dyes in any Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Adds the perfect pop to movie night!
- Find popcorn recipes and more at https://www.orville.com/
FROM OUR FARMS TO YOUR FAMILY
“YOU'LL LIKE IT BETTER OR MY NAME ISN'T ORVILLE REDENBACHER.”
The History of Popcorn with Orville Redenbacher
- 1907: Orville is born on a farm in Brazil, Indiana, which, as luck would have it, is a great place to grow corn. At 12 years old, Orville begins to grow his own popping corn. It becomes his passion, and his first business, allowing him to save enough for college, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture from Purdue University.
- 1944: Orville begins raising popcorn for the supermarket trade. It was about time someone put the “super” in supermarket. By 1965, Orville and his business partner Charles Bowman perfect their popcorn hybrid—it is light and fluffy, leaves hardly any unpopped kernels, achieves a 44:1 ratio in volume of popped to unpopped corn, and, of course, tastes great.
- 1992: Orville continues meeting the demands of health-conscious snackers by launching Smart Pop popcorn. 2007 leads to the development of Naturals—an all-natural snack that actually tastes good.
Try the whole line of Orville Redenbacher's:
- Orville Redenbacher's Buttery Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Sweet & Savory Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop!
- Orville Redenbacher's Orville Redenbacher's Naturals
- Skinnygirl Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Kernel Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Oil
- Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Caramel Corn
Contains: milk. Kids Safety: While popcorn is a delicious snacking choice, it is never recommended for infants or toddlers, as the popped kernels can pose a choking threat to their safety.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Popping Corn, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Butter, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E for freshness), Natural Flavor. CONTAINS: MILK.
Safe Handling Instructions: Kids Safety: While popcorn is a delicious snacking choice, it is never recommended for infants or toddles, as the popped kernels can pose a choking threat to their safety.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.38 x 2.62 x 6.25 Inches
GREAT TASTE, GREAT FOR CARB WATCHERS!
PROS: Great tasting popcorn, just the right portion if you're carb counting, it pops very well (providing you watch it closely). DO NOT OVER POP! CONS: Price point per ounce is close to the expensive side. When popping this popcorn, be sure to adjust your "popping time" accordingly. i.e. Depending on how many WATTS your microwave uses (I will pop a bag for 1 minute due to the small-sized bags). My microwave is 1000 Watts. It would be best to "LISTEN" to the last few KERNELS being popped; otherwise, it will SCORCH really easily!
Excellent small servings. No guilt popcorn :)
Loved this. Small servings very little salt, and a perfect snack. The small portions are an excellent way for serve for one person, or two? Make two! NICE!
Perfect Size For One
I have a hard time finding this in local stores so I always order from Walmart. It's delicious and just one serving. Yum.
Light and crispy! Delicious !
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question