Skil 735-0118V Octo Multi-Finishing Sander
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- $34.90 Was $38.80Save $3.90
- $101.86 Was $123.06Save $21.20
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.46 List price $12.55Save $2.09
- Reduced Price$22.30
- Clearance$9.01 List price $18.99Save $9.98
- Clearance$6.52 List price $13.99Save $7.47
- Clearance$9.73 List price $19.99Save $10.26
- Reduced Price$97.70 List price $127.01Save $29.31
- Reduced Price$65.75 List price $73.53Save $7.78
- Reduced Price$76.18 List price $101.57Save $25.39
- Reduced Price$69.98 List price $149.99Save $80.01
- Reduced Price$88.73
- Reduced Price$199.89 List price $262.00Save $62.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Skil 735-0118v Octo Multi-Finishing Sander uses a special SelectSystem to let you choose whether you want to power it with select existing Skil Ni-Cd or Lithium batteries. In addition, features like a three-position delta pad and a soft-grip make this item a handy tool to have around the home. The Skil Octo sander has a bold red and black design that makes it easy to locate when you need to use it. It's compact size ensures that you can store it with your other tools when you are not using it. It offers a quality performance that you can rely on. It runs on 18 volts.
Skil 735-0118V Octo Multi-Finishing Sander:
- Voltage: 18V
- 3-position delta pad for getting into corners
- Dust-related switch for longer life
- 18V sander has a soft-grip for comfort
- Part of the SelectSystem
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.37 x 4.52 x 6.51 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will The Skil 735-0118V Octo Multi-Finishing Sander be a good tool to use on a bunk bed?
- Yes, the 7305-01 is a great sander for many finishing projects including finishing sanding for a bunk bed. If you have more aggressive sanding to do, the SKIL Random Orbit 7492 or 1/4 Sheet 7292 would be more appropriate. Skil Toolsby SkilTools5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This type sander is generally best for small detail areas such as a corner or uneven surfaces. For large open areas of wood / furniture a 1/4 sheet sander or random orbital sander will work best and the fastest. A random orbital sander will work quickly, does not require following the grain pattern and leaves a swirl free finish. Just finish sanding with a fine or very fine grit sand paper. Generally a corded sander is best because it provides a constant speed from start to finish and costs less in the long run. I just bought a Dewalt ROS (D26451K) for cabinet refinish that works excellent, best of all the small dust collector bag actually works. Cost about $60.by Accurate15/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $123.49 Was $144.99Save $21.50
- Clearance$9.85 List price $11.04Save $1.19
- $179.10 Was $199.00Save $19.90
- Rollback$104.06 Was $117.57Save $13.51