The description is spot on. These shoes so far have been durable, comfortable, and the color choices allow you to express yourself. I am an RN who is given there scrubs. So we all match. I really like the vibrant colors to express my style through my shoes being we are all uniform and look the same. As far as comfort, my feet have not hurt at all since i started wearing them. I also have a bad back but have not had any additional pain after a long shift and i accredit that to these shoes. Lightweight. Feel like they give bounce in my stride. For sizing I usually wear a 9 in skechers but was able to get an 8.5 in the work line series. And the 8.5 still leaves slightly more room in front of my toes then I'm used to but any smaller was to tight. Haven't had a great pair of work shoes in a long time. Highly recommend them.
About This Item
- Safety Features:
- SKECHERS Slip Resistant traction outsole
- Traction sole is also oil resistant
- Water and stain resistant upper treated with Scotchgard® protectant
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design
- EH Safe tested ASTM F2892-11 for safety
- Shoe Construction:
- Water and stain resistant smooth fabric upper
- Translucent synthetic overlays at toe and heel
- Smooth synthetic overlay at laces for added durability
- Lace up sporty casual slip resistant work sneaker design
- Comfort design ideal for Healthcare Professionals
- Stitching accents
- Textured waterproof mesh fabric
- Smooth finish fabric with mesh-look print design
- Breathable fabric repels stains and water
- Translucent 3D printed synthetic overlays for added protection
- Heel fabric overlay with top pull on loop
- Contrast colored detail adds a pop of color
- Side S logo
- Lace up fronts
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Relaxed Fit® design for a roomy comfortable fit
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Lightweight flexible shock absorbing midsole with superior impact cushioning protection
- Dual density midsole design provides optimal arch support
- Textured midsole finish
- Slip R
Country of Origin: China
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot Clean
Great for work
I ordered these for work at my bar job. I do like they are overall comfy and I love how waterproof they are since i work at bar. I do wish i would have chosen a shorter shift to break them in, I know I had to order a size up since i have children's feet and they dont make them as small as i need them but even with socks the backs were rubbing the back of my ankle. I think once I break them in more they should be good but the actual sole was comfy which is huge for me since I have high arches.
I love them ,they match my work colors, no falls no sliding
I work in a kitchen. It can be slippery at times. I love sketchers cause I don't fall. Your shoes fit good I am glad I can get different ones than just black. The store just has black work shoes. I like the colors I would like it if the store had that
Great Shoes for Constantly Being on Your Feet!
Being on my feet for the majority of the day started taking its toll. I felt like I had the knees of an 80 year old woman and even when I got a chance to sit down, the bottoms of my feet were always killing me and I hated walking everywhere. Working in retail, I had gone through a number of shoes and inserts that only temporarily fixed my problem. I've had these shoes almost a month and I love them! My knees no longer hurt at work when I'm walking, bending, climbing, etc. Even when I get off work I feel like I have more energy since being on my feet all day does not bother me. I'm very happy and satisfied with these shoes!
Excellent Slip Resistant Shoe
One of the drawbacks of working in a restaurant is that the "normal," required "slip resistant" shoes, are very drab and boring!!! I was so excited that Skechers provide a very colorful, stylish, and trendy alternative!!! I've been wearing them for a few weeks now, and they are holding up very well in wet and oily conditions!!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.