Customers also considered
- $8.95 Was $9.89Save $0.94
- Rollback$16.97 Was $19.97Save $3.00
- Rollback$69.88 Was $74.77Save $4.89
- $11.99 Was $14.39Save $2.40
- $4.88 Was $8.97Save $4.09
- $2.97 Was $4.02Save $1.05
- Clearance$9.95 List price $24.95Save $15.00
- $19.97 Was $22.77Save $2.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Singer Stitch Sew Quick is a powerful little hand-held machine. It is designed to help you fix seams or tears easily at home or on the go. This lightweight sewing machine allows you to repair drapes without taking them down and repair bedding without stripping the bed. It can help save the day on important occasions and swiftly restore the integrity of costumes or competition outfits. This Singer hand-held sewing machine is versatile enough to mend just about any type of material such as silk, wool and denim. It is also strong enough to handle leather and other thick textiles. The Singer Stitch Sew Quick machine comes with bobbins, needles, a spindle, a threader and detailed instructions. It can be used for craft projects or to fix a hem on a skirt or pair of pants. The Singer hand-held sewing machine requires four AA batteries (not included). It would make a great addition to a collection of sewing equipment. This handy machine is also very portable.
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Sewing Machine:
- Repair drapes without taking them down
- Repair clothing without taking it off
- Repair bedding without stripping the bed
- Great for use on silk, denim, wool and other fabrics
- Can even be used on leather and other thick textiles
- Also good for crafts
- This lightweight and powerful sewing machine requires four AA batteries (not included)
- The compact design of the Singer Stitch Sew Quick machine makes it extra portable
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Size:||8" x 2.5" x 1.125"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||084558|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- To the Singer Rep: can you be specific on the type of adaptor is needed because 6V 800ma 3.5mm jack stereo style can't be found anywhere whereas the 6V 800ma 3.5mm car power cable style is, both have a different pin.by Festi12/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was surprised when I couldn't get any info thru singer website and then after some research on my own I found two products. Amazon carry the adapter but shipping wasn't free and I wanted to test the product so I didn't go for it. Walmart has gotten couple but as I didn't have to pay shipping I ordered two products and one turned out to be the right one! Rhino 800mA AC Adapter.. Just set it to 6v with positive tip polarity. Now finally I can try the sewing machine and see myself if it really works!by NaZk12/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Radio Shackby WesleyYeahme12/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Please contact the customer service dept. at 800-448-3966.by An anonymous customer1/15/2016Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can. The adapter cord is not included with the machine, but there is a port on the side of the apparatus that will accommodate one. The adapter specs are: DC 6V/800mA. This is a common specification and you might have one already!by Maggie12/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby zambrain1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no bobbin as with a regular machine, you have 2 spools... a bobbin and a regular spool.... the bobbin on the outside IS the bobbin.. somehow it stitches with one thread which makes it a pain because you have to hand tie your stitches to keep them... I thought the same thing and actually took it apart because I couldn't figure out how it worked with only one threadby gingermom3212/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- theres to attachements that come with this product, a small looking rod and a longer one. they are full full sized and smaller sized bobbins. these attachment hold the bobbins in place right to the side of the machine theres a little cubby hole to place the rods in that holds it during work. Right to the left of the SINGER logo on the left of the machine! I have been using the full sized ones on mine with ease! :)by jpac12/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $149.00 List price $169.97Save $20.97
- $19.97 Was $22.77Save $2.80
- $310.00 Was $319.00Save $9.00